Drop Dead Gorgeous- Preface

Okay so I got my new laptop in! Excited? I am! I have 3 ideas for new stories also! But, I still haven't started the chapters for FMNCA or CAPW! :/ Feel free to yell at me. But heres the preface for Drop Dead Gorgeous. I am having trouble picking a plot, I have two and its hard for this story. Do you want her to have personality disorder or be a girl that lives on the streets and kills for money?

Keep in mind, its a preface so its short.

"So what's your name babe?" His masculine voice sent chills down my spine. I wanted it and I wanted it now. I thrived for the sound of fearful, accusing words to escape his lips.

"I'm not one for names." I seductively touched the tall broad brown-eyed man's hand. He smiled at me with a twinkle in his eye, knowing what I meant.

"Oh. I catch your drift, your one of those girls." I knew that not one thought ran through his head about the ring that caressed the finger on his left hand. He followed me to the dark alley outside the club quietly with a goofy smile covering his tan handsome face. I smirked, desperate and thirsty for the kill I knew I had set in stone.

"An alley? Not very romantic, but it will do." He stated before pushing me against a wall. His hands eagerly touching every inch of my body.

"Well, there's no need for romance." I said, my velvety voice pulling him into a trance. Right as he leaned in to kiss me, he stopped abruptly. His eyes widened and I held my same deathly smirk as I pulled the dagger out of his stomach.

"Wh-why?" He stuttered, his last words the same as everyone's, before falling to the ground lifeless and bloody.

"It's nothing personal.-I laughed evilly as I touched up my lipstick. - You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time." I kissed his cheek, making sure my lipstick stuck to his skin in the shape of my plump lips. I made sure to clear out his wallet before doing anything else. Then I cleaned the vibrant red blood from the dagger and exited the cold, dark alley way, leaving behind yet another victim of my seduction. But who could resist? I am drop dead gorgeous, literally.