Chapter 42

Chapter 42 Thanks to Sara for the lovely banner!:D

"Stop walking right now," I hissed, moving in front of Hunter and pressing my hands against his chest to keep him stationary. No such luck, he just sighed and grabbed my hands, continuing to move forwards.

"Andy, calm down," he said simply, finally stopping and kissing my forehead.

"Calm down? You're taking your girlfriend to a strip club! In case you haven't noticed, that's not the number one hot spot for couples!"

Hunter chuckled, shaking his head.

"That's where they are based. It's behind the club, not in it. We need to go in there, sign some more papers and I have to give in all my finger prints and addresses and what not so if I get in trouble with the police, it can be fixed without the rest of the gang being found out," Hunter explained, taking my hand and linking his fingers with mine before leading me out towards the car.

"I really need to get you 'dating for dummies'," I muttered. Hunter laughed, looping his arm over my shoulder and holding our hands together between us.

"You need to learn to trust me," he whispered but I shook my head.

"Hunter, I'm a little bit dense but I'm not that stupid," I muttered into his jacket.

"Wise choice, Princess, wise choice."

I'd never been to a strip club so when Hunter stopped walking and pulled me into a car park outside a wooden building with lights shining out of the window. There was loud music pumping and Hunter sighed, walking up the large looking body guard that was standing on the door, talking to two girls that were dressed in leather underwear.

"Hey, Hunter," they cooed when we walked past. I glared at them, squeezing Hunter's hand whilst he talked to the body guard on the door.

I shifted uncomfortably, pulling my coat around myself.

"Hi, I'm Crystal," one of them greeted. She held her hand out, she seemed friendly as I shook her hand and offered her a smile in return. The other girl just rolled her eyes, putting her cigarette out on the tarmac before returning inside.

"Ignore her, she's a bit fiery," Crystal replied brightly, glancing at Hunter before turning back to me.

"It's fine, I'm not bothered," I dismissed. Crystal smiled, brushing invisible dust from her bare stomach.

"Most people would be. How do you know Hunter?" she asked. I glanced over my shoulder at my boyfriend and smirked, taking his hand and twining my fingers with it. Hunter looked at me for a moment with a small smile before going back to his conversation with the door guy. They didn't look like they were agreeing and the big guy on the door looked like he wanted to knock Hunter's lights out.

"You're together?" she choked out, looking between us both in shock.

"Yeah."

"Wow, I never thought I'd see the day. After Zoe, I thought he was put off dating completely," she breathed out, twirling her straight auburn hair with her perfectly manicured nails. I didn't really know how to answer that so I just smiled.

"Well, I've got to get back to work," she gestured over her shoulder with her thumb and looked at Hunter. "Better keep him on a tight leash, he's a popular one," she added before turning on her heels and retreating past the guy inside.