Chapter 5

Dedicated to an AMAZING writer! Check her out!

Enjoy the newest chapter! If you dont, then...TOO BAD

Just kidding!

or am  I.....

;D

My first thought when this happened was, "Oh, great.  Another abnormality."

But it wasn't as simple as that.  I felt an odd buzzing in my brain, like a lot of thoughts were trying to pour into it.  I released...something...and a flood of thoughts came rushing into my head like a tsunami.    Yet, they weren't my thoughts.

 Great.  Just great. It wasn't enough to be able to go "inside" of people; I had to be able to read their thoughts too.  I raised my arms in a "Really?" way to the sky.  Then something else happened.

The man's arms moved.  

So now I can go inside people, read their thoughts, and control their actions? "What else?" I thought.  At that moment I felt a thought stronger than the others.  "Who's there?”  Oh, god.  When I said what else I meant it as a rhetorical question.  Now can transmit thoughts too?

Let me try something.

I tensed my body, and, in a sense, pushed down the man's thoughts.  The buzzing stopped.

Did I kill him?

I tried moving around.  I walked up and down the block, getting a feel for this odd power.

I can possess people?

What is this, Ghost Busters?

I "released" the man's thoughts.  The buzzing re-began, and I thanked God that I didn't kill him.  I have too many deaths on me already.  I tried moving again, ignoring the protesting thoughts, but I felt a strange...resistance.  Like the man didn't want me in there.  Couldn't blame him.

Then I began to peek into his thoughts.  At first I openly did it, but after hearing his frightened thoughts, I began a new tactic.  I hid behind his thoughts, yet still being able to listen to them.  It's like hiding behind a door with your ear pressed up against it, craning to hear your parent's conversation.  I began to pick out individual thoughts.

And, just like this scenario, I began to hear things I wish I didn't expect.  Or even, wish I hadn't.

"What's going on?"

"Wait, where's the getaway car?"

Wait.  Getaway car?

"At least I have the money in my jacket.  More for me, I guess."

Oh no.

I changed my attention over to his ears.  I could hear sirens in the background.  

This is my chance to do something good.

Mom, this one's for you.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I quickly pushed all his thoughts down, "putting him to sleep", let’s call it.  I began running, but unlike him, towards the sirens.  

I saw the first cop car.

"Put your hands up! You're surrounded!" a cop yelled, quickly jumping out of the car, with a gun aimed at me/him/whatever you want to call it.

I looked around, and saw cars all around me, sirens wailing. 

I quickly "pulled out" of the body, feeling a feeling I'd never felt before.  It was like...If you're underwater, for instance in a pool, and you quickly push up off of the bottom and spring out into the air.  The quick, sudden change from water to air.  Or, in this case, body to air.  

I gasped for breath like a fish out of water, hands on my knees, trying to regain my composure.

The man I was "in" gave me a strange look, then gave a recognition look, like he knew who or what I was, then dismissed the former, realizing what a crazy idea that was.

"Kid! Where'd you come from?" The cop stared at me, dumbfounded, as men tackled the thief to the ground.

Oops.  Didn't think through how people would react to a boy randomly materializing.

"You know...Just...around." I replied.

With that I sprinted away, hearing yells and sirens echoing in my ears.

I think this is my longest chapter yet! Hopefully over one page? *fingers crossed* Maybe I can just take up space

blaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiillllloooooooooveeeeeeeeeepppppppppaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnncccccccccccccaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I've never had a chapter over one page!!!!!

Want

One!!!

What do you think of Sean's newfound powers? His run-ins with the po-po? c: 

Also, please PM me with any ideas! I NEED THEM :D

Please vote/comment/fan!

Love ya!