Melody & Zayn

Zayn's POV:

"Dare" I say and Louis grins. "I dare you to kiss a girl, at our meeting with the VIP girls" he says and my eyes widen. "What? Can't I kiss Liam instead?" I ask and then my cheeks flush, now I think about it, that sounded very wrong.

"Oh so you want to kiss me Zayn?" Liam says and everyone burst out in laughing. "I would definitely kiss you Liam, come here you" I say and jump half on him, pretend snogging him.

Niall has tears in his eyes.

"Boys you're on!" our manager says and we stand up. The Stylists finish and we walk into the hall. Screams fill the room and girls launch themselves at us, nothing weird. Paul holds them back and we step on the small stage.

"Hello girls! You are our VIP's!" Harry says and they cheer again. "You are the lucky girls that won the competition, so we're going to sing to you, just for you, our newest single I should've kissed you! And you all get tickets to the concert tonight!" Liam says and the cheers fill the room. Harry covers his ears with his hands against the sound and people laugh.

"Dahw Haz" Louis says and hugs him. "LARRY STYLINSON" girls scream and Louis gives Harry a sweet kiss on the forehead.

We sing a couple songs:

I should've kissed you

More than this

One thing

&

What makes you beautiful

After Harry finished the last song, I began to bite my lip. "Don't be nervous Zayn" Louis whispers in my ear and I smile a croaky smile at them. I don't want to kiss a random girl! I don't want to use her for a dare.

But I looked around, and saw that most girls here are pretty hot, and I can choose who I want to kiss. 

But still!

"We have an announcement to make. We played truth or dare and I dared Zayn to kiss one of you here, so go Zayn! Pick the lucky lady!"

Cheers fill the room and I look around, Harry slaps my back softly in encouragement and I sigh, there I go.

I jump off the stage into the girls and my shirt gets pulled at, my pants too and I swear I felt someone grab my bum. 

"KISS ME ZAYN"

"PLEASE ZAYN HERE"

"I LOVE YOU ZAYN"

"ZAYN KISS ME PLEASE"

I look around and there, my eyes lock with beautiful brown ones. Everything around me stops and it's like the sound is turned down slowly. I forget everything around me and don't feel the pulling at my shirt anymore.

Melody's POV:

"Where are they?" My friend Noa asks me impatiently. "I don't know! Stop moaning" I say and she giggles. "Louis is so hot" she says and I giggle too. "Just like Zayn" I say and she rolls her eyes. "You love your Bradford BadBoy" she says and I laugh. "you love your Swagmaster from Doncaster" I say and she blushes. I sigh and she looks at my face. "What's wrong?" 

"Like Zayn would ever even glance at me, I'm not good enough for his perfection. He dated Perrie! Look at her, the superstar." I mumble and Noa gives me a hug. "Stop complaining, you are beautiful, Zayn would be so happy if he could have you."

"THERE THEY ARE" Noa screams and the walk into the hall. They sing songs and everybody cheers. Then they tell us Zayn is dared to kiss a girl here and he jumps off the stage, running into the crowd. He walks more and more and people are trying to jump at him, but then his head shots in my direction and he freezes. I freeze too, we're a good ten meters apart but I feel the blood rush to my cheeks.

Zayn's POV:

I freeze for a second, but then my feet begin to walk towards her. Her eyes are spread open, she wasn't yelling my name in desperation or begging for me to give her a kiss.

This people, is the special girl.

I grab her waist and pull her close, gaze into her eyes and place my lips softly on hers. It starts slowly and she's not kissing me back, but then she begins realizing the situation and wraps her arms around my neck, kissing me back gently, not over the top or anything.

Gasps fill the room but I block the sound out. I softly lift my hand from her waist and stroke her hair while our lips move passionately together. We pull back and I rest my forehead against hers, our breath is unsteady and I gaze into her eyes.

Then she steps back. "You idiot!" she yells and everyone gets quiet. The boys burst out in laughing and Harry falls on the ground from all the laughing. "Why? Because I kissed you?" I ask. "No, because you kissed ME" she says, saying the word 'me' in a higher tone.

I frown a little. "What?" I ask. "There are hundred beautiful girls here, and you decide to kiss ME?" she says and my smile drops. What is this girl thinking?

"You're telling me that you're now beautiful?" I ask. "err...DUH" she says and the boys laugh again. Everyone is watching us with wide eyes.

I step forward and lay my hands on her hips again, she's watching me with curious eyes.

"Please do me a favor and never say that again? You are drop dead gorgeous, don't complain and kiss me" I say and place my lips on her again. She makes a surprised sound and now the crowd goes wild again, people scream rude things, but nice things too.

And people, me, Zayn Malik, is in heaven.

She pulls back and for a second I'm scared I have a bad breath or something. "My name is Melody by the way." she says and I blush. "Zayn" I say and she giggles. "Nice to meet you Zayn" she says and my lips hover above hers. "the pleasure is all mine" I whisper before our lips connect once again

A/N

Mel! How was this I wrote it for you <3 I hope you liked it! Loveyou hun,

Xxxxx