Having an Affair with My Soon-to-Be Stepdad [10]

Next part :)

I'm so sorry it's taken so long! The summer's just been so eventful :)

Sorry for all the spelling mistakes, most of this was typed on my iPod. :)

__________________________________________________

//Before I could get back up, he pulled me back down by my waist. Our faces were inches apart. "What are you doing?!" I breathed out in a shout.

"Shh," he said quietly, before gently cramming his lips into mine.//

As our lips connected, I felt my eyes widen and my breath catch in my throat. He was trying to get me into it, moving his mouth up and down and encouraging me to the same. Just as I felt my own lips starting to join in, I pulled myself away and gasped out. "What the- WHAT THE HELL was that?!" I shouted out.

He smiled stupidly at me and chuckled in a slurred voice. "That was f-fun."

I glared at him and began, "You stupid son-"

Before I could finish, his head fell down onto the cement.

"Oh yeah, right, you jackass! You think that's gonna work?!" I pulled him up by his collar and angrily shook him.

His eyes stayed closed and his head shook without any support from his neck.

"Hey," I said, gently patting his face. He stayed silent minus the deep breathing of someone who was obviously asleep. I began to get worried. "HEY! Get up!" I said, smacking his face with no mercy. I realized he wasn't going to get up.

I grabbed my purse to my side hurriedly and pulled out my phone. It read 8:45 pm. I groaned and stared at the passed out James. "K.O.," I murmured to myself as he smacked his lips.

Oh shit, what do I do, what do I do, were the only words running through my mind. I sighed heavily and tried to think of a plan. "Ok.....If I just leave him here, someone is going to find him and mom'll freak out and get embarrassed....No, that's not right," I mumbled, crossing that plan out.

I snapped my fingers. "Got it! I'll just drag him behind the bushes and then....and then..." What? Leave him there and report him missing? That was a stupid idea.

Finally, after several minutes of frustration and thought, I pulled out my phone again and called the directory. I asked for the number of the nearest taxi service and dialed that in. I called a taxi to pick us up at the Howard's Mansion and then hung up.

I looked over at James and stood up. As I stared at him, I pressed two fingers to my lips and thought about what had just happened. Me and James? James and I? I frowned and pulled my fingers away. I took a deep breath, pushed my purse to my shoulder and bent down.

I grabbed a hold of James's ankles and began to pull him around to the back of the house. The plan was simple. The taxi would take us home in enough time to get James cleaned up, and then we would come back to the mansion and then-

"Mirage?!" someone called from across the lawn. I looked over to see my mom stepping down the stairs to the pavilion and staring at me, wide-eyed. "Is that James?!"

She rushed over almost tripping in the process. "What are you doing?" she asked in an exasperated voice.

I stare at her stupidly. "Umm....Mom, it's not what it looks like, I promise, I," I was cut off by a nose below me.

"Krystal," James mumbled.

She quickly crouched down and touched his head gently. "James? What's wrong Jamie?!"