Chapter Four

You know the drill, first bit's a flashback, * means back to the present. :)

I don't care if it's only been one or two days since I last posted, I had a free day off school today so I thought I might just upload ze chaptar. Tell me whacha think, lovelies.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“Where are you, Amy?” I called out to her. “Here..” She replied sweetly. I peered around the corner of her bedroom door. She was sitting on her bed, a brown leather bracelet with coloured beads on it secured onto her wrist and another was being held in her grasp. “Come here Nialler..” She said quietly, patting the spot next to her. I walked over and sat down next to her. As I pulled her waist in closer to me, she rested her beautiful head on my shoulder.

“Here..” She said softly. Amy handed me the bracelet before I started to fiddle around with it then eventually I pulled on the strip of leather. “Promise me that you won’t ever take it off..” She whispered, her eyes fluttering closed. I nodded slowly as my palm caressed her face gently. I took her hand in mine and planted a small kiss on her forehead.

I lay back on her bed and Amy’s head fell onto my chest. With our hands still entwined, I closed my eyes and breathed in the beautiful, strong vanilla scent that complimented her perfectly. We must have fallen asleep, because the next thing I knew, I was under her sheets with early morning light flooding through her window illuminating the pale blue walls surrounding us. She looked so perfect; even when she was asleep.

*****

“I miss you more than ever now, Amy. It’s been almost two months since you’ve left us. It doesn’t feel as if this is reality, as if it’s only one big nightmare. The boys seem okay, but they know I’m not. You know me better than anyone, and you know that I don’t handle this heartbreak and grief stuff well. Why did you have leave? Everything was perfect. I had you and you had me.. Now you’re gone, and this time you aren’t coming back ever. Right?” I wrote the final words slower than ever.

A tear rolled down my cheek and landed on the ink on the paper, causing it to run astray. But I continued to write.

“I could write so much more for you, but I know how much you hate long goodbyes. So I’ll finish with these final words;

I won’t ever forget you. And that I can promise you. I will always wear the bracelet you gave me and I won’t ever take it off -  Another promise I won’t break. But you have to swear that you won’t forget me either, I can’t be the only one making all these promises. Okay? I love you Amy, and I hope that you’re happy up wherever you are.. I’ll be seeing you soon beautiful. I love you.

-Nialler xox

I slid the letter underneath my pillow and let the tears start to fall freely again. I let out loud sobs with each cry of pain and buried my head into my tear-stained pillow. As I let sleep engulf me, the sobs became more distant and everything faded to black.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The story is kinda becoming more sense-making, agreed? Disagreed?

Votes, comments and fans always make me happy.. :)

-Chloe xx ♥

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.” - Dr Seuss ♥

(One of my favourite songs on the side. :))