The Clean Freak (chapter 3)

Abigail's P.O.V

I walked out of headquarters from breakfast that morning the same as usual. I recieved news though, that I'd have to go to the old headquarters with Eren so that I could get the training I had missed. They told me that if I trained with Levi that the training would take no time at all.

"Ssshhh it's okay I told my horse before I got onto her. I guess she could tell I was at unease. I'll have to work on hiding my emotions.

"Hey Gail, you and your horse ready yet!"Levi Heichou snapped.

"Y-yes Levi Heichou."I responded,"Uh Levi Heichou, did you call me Gail?"

"Your name is Abigail Newman right?"Levi questioned. I nodded furiously.

"Yeah, and......Why, Do you have a problem with me calling you Gail?"Levi snapped. I shook my head no and followed Levi Heichou, staying as far away from Eren as possible. We rode on our horses for a while until we came to an old, abandoned headquarters.

"Uughhh, this place is disgusting."I stated. I looked over to see Eren shaking his head furiously for me to shut up and Levi nodding in agreement. Eren facepalmed himself and followed after Levi Heichou.

What's his deal.

I walk in after Eren to see Levi handing out cleaning supplies and assigning everyone a room.

"Oh"I say. Eren looks back and rolls his eyes. Dang I didn't know. I walked up to Levi to be assigned my room only to find out that I got three rooms. Everyone else only got one, and some were even partnered up for one! What did Levi Heichou have against me? I walked up to my first room and looked around.

"Disgusting."I said and began by opening the window across the room for some light. I put on my dust mask and started to wipe away the cobwebs. They all gathered up on the stick I brought in to clean them and created a white ball on the end of the small stick. I chuckled to myself and started dusting. I actually quite enjoyed cleaning and was somewhat of a clean freak, but I couldn't believe that he would give me three rooms to myself! I didn't quite mind though. I wonder if he knew that. A small bluebird flew in onto the window and brought me out of my world of thought. I smiled down at the small creature.

"Aren't you as cute as a button."I said in a singsong voice. I bent over the bird and it flew away on its wings. So free.

"You're so lucky. You can choose your own fate"I whispered into the sky,"Wings of freedom, huh? What a joke."

I continued cleaning from top to bottom. I didn't leave a spot dirty. I finished cleaning my three rooms faster than most of those who all had one room, even some of those who shared a room.

Okay, maybe I was a big clean freak.

Levi came up and checked my rooms and found them spotless. He seemed pleased, but I couldn't really tell because of his mean complexion.

"Can I help some of the others with their rooms?"I asked Levi Heichou hopefully.

"No. Come train with me. Thats why you're here."Levi stated crushing my hopes.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Levi's P.O.V

I walked into one of the rooms the brat Gail cleaned. My jaw fell. The place was absolutely perfect. The room sparkled. It was completely clean. There was not a single speck of dust. I walked around the room. There was seriously no dust. Guess I'm not the only clean freak in this bunch.

"L-Levi Heichou, um could I help the others with their rooms?" Gail asked. What is her problem? Does she like, LIKE cleaning? I don't like cleaning, but I can't stand things being filthy. She is a serious clean freak.