Chapter 2: Dreamland

A/n: This story will get updated frequently because I didn't start it for wattpad. This story is for PewDiePie, in case you haven't noticed. Any questions, just ask. Comments, votes, etc. Are appreciated. Hope you like<3

*****Stephano’s POV*****

Pewdie had reached the door, shoved the key in the lock, and abandoned me on a nearby bookshelf. Goodbye Pewdie. My mind was flooded with thoughts about the strange, very peculiar trancelike state that my dear friend had been plagued by earlier. I stared into the darkness, knowing eventually I would have to move from my cozy resting place to catch up with Pewdie again in another part of the large, creepy house. A sudden thought hit my mind. What does he do when I’m not around?

It was easy to tell all the stupid, yet somehow bearably adorable things that Pewdie did when I was there, right in his hands, but what sorts of things happened to my companion when I was here, left on the ground, or sitting dormant on a bookshelf, or even just resting inside of a drawer with many false Stephanos? That was such an easy thing to wonder, to mull over in my mind. He was probably scared most of the time. I knew that once I was not around to protect poor Pewdie, the untrustworthy statues and the barrels would send the Bro to terrify and torture him. It was easy for me to remind him to use chair mode, but it might not be easy for him to remember it himself. Sometimes I wish that Pewdie would call for me, but he never does. Not that I can hear, at least.

I looked down, realizing that if he ever did call my name, Pewdie would need me. Especially after that odd meeting with the barrels, I knew that he might be shaking in his sneakers, waiting for me to come and rescue him. I whistled loud to my mode of transportation. Moments later, a large pig came slithering across the floor of the corridor, stopping just before the bookcase. “Piggeh!” I yelled, hopping over the edge to catch a ride.

“What’s up Stephano? I’m pumped!” Piggeh squealed happily, taking me through the halls to find a place to wait for Pewdie.

I held on tight to Piggeh as he slipped along the ground, through doors and underground passageways, thinking about the scary look in Pewdie’s blue grey eyes. “I’m worried about Pewdie, Piggeh.” I whispered, my voice suddenly hoarse.

Piggeh stopped near a desk and helped me up. “I hope it all works out, yeah?” he said, slithering away into the darkness.

I studied the area around me. There was a door to my left, and a closet sat off to the right. On the desk next to me, there was a letter and a candle holder with two of the candles lit, dripping with wax. It wasn’t likely for me to feel lonely, yet now I did. I didn’t even have Mr. Chair to keep me any company. He was missing. Groaning, I felt myself getting sleepy, yet I fought to stay awake. C’mon, Stephano. Pewdie needs you. Stay up.

Even so, the heavy curtain of darkness induced sleep swept heavily over me and pulled my droopy eyelids shut. I fell fast asleep, still sitting on the desk where a distressed headphone wearing adventurer might see me. Soon after, dreams took over my senses of reality, leaving me blind and deaf to Pewdie’s world, and opening up the one that was only in my mind.

*****Stephano’s Dreamland*****

                I stared off into the black abyss before me, realizing that no matter where I was in this hellish house, it was dark or dimly lit. The groaning sounds of the old house were unsettling, making it very hard to focus. Near the middle of the chamber, a few candle holders stood, with only a few candles lit here and there, giving off an eerie atmosphere. The sound of footsteps echoed in my ears, making it hard to pinpoint the location of the walker. Shrieks were loud and very few went unnoticed.