Prank Wars

So this is a small imagine and just in case you dont know "Y/N" stands for your name so just in case you dont know thats what it is enjoy:) 

~Knock Knock~

“COMING!” I shouted out from my room as I heard a knock on my front door.

I rapidly took one more glance at the mirror as I pulled my dirty blonde colour long straight hair into a high tight ponytail, applied one more layer of mascara, and put on a pink glossy lipstick. I pressed my lips and rubbed the top lip with the bottom one to spread the sticky and glossy pink substance more precisely around my lips. 

In a rush, I searched for my aviator sunglasses all around my humble, yet modernapartment. As soon as I found them, I put them on covering my bright blue eyes and threw a towel and sunscreen inside my big beach purse.

I sprinted to my front door, and finally opened the door for the waiting visitor.

I opened the door and my eyes spotted the most gorgeous creature they could ever recognize. Everything about him was absolutely perfect. His soft dishevelled brown straight hair that swept messily across his forehead, his pink lips, his hypnotizing blue eyes that sparkled in the light, everything. Everything was beautiful about him and I could proudly call him mine. It was Louis.

Louis bit the tip of his pink bottom lip that was usually my aim to bite. His captivating blue eyes scanned my body from head to toe.

“Hey there sexy…” He says in a grin as he took hold of my left hand, lift it up and made me spin.

“Hey there hottie,” I reply, giving him a flirty look.

He places a rapid kiss on my lips and smiles.

“Babe, we better get going. The sun is gonna get too hot after noon.” He remarks.

“Yeah, you are right, we better go.” I say, picking up my heavy beach bag making faces that exposed my difficulties lifting the bag.

“Y/N, do you need any help there?” Louis said as he giggles on the effort faces I make.

“No, Louis.” I say with the handle of the heavy bag caving into my shoulder and aching it, but I wanted to show Louis I was not a weak and dependent girl who would let their boyfriend do everything for them. “I am perfectly fine, lets go downstairs and put the things in the car.”

“Are you sure? You really don’t look like you are having a real facility there. Just look at the faces you are making!” He said, exaggeratingly imitating the faces I was making to hold the heavy bag.

“Oh shut up!” I say, rolling my eyes in a smile, “I can hold the bags on my own!”

“You silly girl, just hand me the bags and we pretend this goofy discussion never happened.” Suggested Louis, trying to make a deal.

“No!” I say stubbornly and playfully.

“Well, I tried to take the bag by the good way and it did not work, so it will have to be by the bad way!”

Louis took the heavy beach bag from my hands and ran. He ran through the many corridors in my floor of the building I lived in until he got to the elevators. I ran after him as fast as I could, but Louis was too fast for me. With the bag, he entered the open elevator and before I could reach him, the doors closed.

“COME BACK CHEEKY BOY!” I shout to the closed elevator doors while repeatedly pressing the button to call the elevator, “I WILL GET YOU TOMMO! PREPARE TO REVENGE!”

The elevator was taking too long to arrive, so I decide to go for the stairs.

I sprint as fast as I can down the stairs, hoping I would get to the first floor before Louis, but I knew he would arrive first.