Chap 1: The First Day

~i own nothing Harry Potter!!! i own the name Kitten Sunami and really nothing else!~

It's my fifth year at Hogwarts. My best friends are James, Sirius, and Remus. Oh and I guess I can't forget Lily. I'm sitting in the rocking chair by the fireplace waiting for the boys to come down. Lily is already sitting on the couch reading. "It's almost time for breakfast! I'm going up there and waking them up!" I say and stand up. Lily nods, not taking her eyes off her book.

I walk towards the boys dormitory and to the boys' room. I walk over and steal a pillow from under James's head, I hit him with it waking him up. I do the same to Sirius and Remus also. They sit up and glare at me. "That's what you get for trying to sleep in late!" I say and leave, I can feel them trying to burn holes in the back of my head.

When I get back downstairs I sit in my rocking chair. Yes, it's mine. I sit in it everyday, no body sits in it anyways. Half an hour later the boys come down dressed and ready for breakfast. I smile and skip over to them. "It should be illegal to get kids up this early in the morning," James groans. I giggle.

"I know, too bad. Lets get to breakfast, I'm starving!" I say cheerily and Sirius chuckles.

"When aren't you starving Kitori!?" he asks. They boys call me that, we all have our own little nicknames that only we know about. We all laugh and head down to the Great Hall.

"And to answer your question Padfoot, the only time I'm not, is when I'm asleep!" I answer Sirius. They all laugh. I'm usually not the funny one but I do have my moments. We sit down, the food already there. Because of them we were a little late.

Afterwards we run upstairs to grab our books for the day and head to our first class, potions with Professor Slugghorn. He's nice and one of my absolute favorite professors. I sit between James and Sirius. I like James, he likes Lily, Lily likes Snape, and Snape likes nobody. I think Remus likes me but I could never ask. And I have no idea who Sirius likes.

In class we learn about love potions. They smell differently to every person, based on what they're attracted to. "Miss Sunami, why don't you come up here and tell me what you smell," Slugghorn says making me blush a little. He must have noticed because he adds, " And you too Miss Evans!" Me and Lily both walk up to the front.

I let Lily go first. "I smell lavender and honey-dew," she says, blushing a little. We giggle, now it's my turn. "Uh, like how it smells after it rains and . . ." I pause a little. "And lilies." A couple of people laugh thinking I'm lying. I'm more of a tomboy and to have something girlie like flowers is outrageous to them. I walk back to my seat, blushing lightly.

I know the only reason I smell lilies is because I like James. He likes lilies, and well Lily. Sirius rubs my back a little and I smile at him. After potions I quickly leave, not caring that I left the boys in the dust. Next class is charms with the Slytherins.

I'm the second person to reach the classroom. The first was Snape of course. I smile at him a little before going to my seat. Me and Lily are the only ones he is nice to and he's really not all that bad. We never did anything to him and try to help him with the bullies, even though he doesn't want us to but he's still nice.

After charms is transfiguration. Then its lunch! I sit outside for lunch. I never eat, I never want to eat. I usually practice my secret dance routines or defensive spells. But today I decide differently. Today I do a little work out. Push ups, sit ups, that type of stuff.

The next full moon is pretty soon and I wanna help as much as I can with Remus. He's a werewolf you see. So me, Sirius, and James are all animagus to help him out. At full moons we go to the Shreaking Shack to make sure he doesn't hurt anybody. I'm a wolf with almost like auburn fur. Sirius, or Padfoot, is a large shaggy black dog. James, or Prongs, is a buck/stag.

Soon Remus comes out and sees me doing push ups and sits on my back. I do the push ups almost as easily with him there, just a little slower. Remus chuckles. "What are you doing Kitori? Working out?" he asks. I finally stop and lay on my stomach, him still on my back.

"No. I'm looking at the grass from different angles, what's it look like I'm doing!?" I reply. He chuckles again and nods. He stands up and helps me up.

"Food is more important them push ups, now go eat," Remus orders me, I shake my head.

"No thanks," I say and walk to my stuff sitting on a bench. "I'm good right where I am." He shakes his head and sits next to me.

"Just go freaking eat. I really don't want my best gal friend dying of starvation." He smiles and adds, "Like she always is before dinner. Now go!" I shake my head.

"I'm stubborn, I know. I'm not hungry, so I'm not going," I say. Remus sighs and shakes his head.

"Fine. But if you die of starvation in class before dinner, don't come crying to me." Remus stands up and goes inside. I smile and follow after him.

"Alrighty Moony! I'll make sure I go crying to Padfoot and Prongs. They like me and let me do what I want. So haha!" I say. When Remus looks back at me I stick my tongue out at him. He shakes his head smiling and walks back inside. The one class our groups of friends can agree when saying it's their favorite, Defense Against the Dark Arts!

~I know i didn't put peter pettigrew in but i don't really like him so he's not being put in! don't kill me if you like him please! (though i don't see why you would!) 

VOTE/COMMENT/ . . . maybe even FAN!~