Pride

In our life..... We experiencing especially to those children that their parents have no time anymore to play with us or even to tell story or to chat longer. Because their busy to having extra income to our everyday needs especially the education is the primary needs of everyone today's.  Of-course I know that. I always wanted to spend more time with them. 

Our house is now lonely one.  Before Our Lovely Home  have wonderful treasure moments and full of loving and caring parents.  Now it's no longer the same. I wake up in the morning my parents gone already to go to their different work and after work their have other Business to attend too. And me their only child  breakfast, lunch and dinner I'm eat alone. That's why I decided to go somewhere, anywhere far away from home to have fun and enjoy for myself. I Love them But it's seem my life is incomplete   as I grow further.

My parents had always preached the virtues of hard work and also taught me to have fear in Our Almighty God always praise him and adore him, and also follow him  to the path of desire journey for me. . But hard work is one thing; economic struggle's one another.  And Hard Work one thing to separate our parents to their family especially their own children.

" I'm going to smile like nothing is wrong, talk like everything is perfect, act like it's all a dream, and pretend like it's  not hurting me. "

Hi! I'm Samantha. I'm 16 years old. I'm only child. Sometimes I totally lonely because I'm the only child. But mom tell me before I have twin brother, but when I ask her where it is she didn't answer at all. I never ever ask her again. I don't have  friends at all. In school I'm experiencing bullying  physically and emotionally. They scare me if I tell my parents about it they kill me to death. That's why I don't  easily trust people around me, They all cruel and bad. My only friend is my dad. But he is too busy nowadays. Busy in works and Businesses. My mom same with my dad busy to their works and their different Businesses. That's why I change a lot. Even the time that my dad having time with me. I always ignore him. Instead I always go anywhere that I can't see him and mom. Me and my nanny Kim in the only people in the big  house while my parents in the work.

One day Sunday morning. I wake up and saw my parents in the living room and chat at the same time laughing to each other. When they saw me, they smiling at me and said Samantha come here and sit with us. We have to tell you something? What it is? Go ahead tell me. What you like to do today?  We have 5 days leave. Where do you like to go? UHHHHHMMMMMM. I want to go to Boracay alone. You want to go alone there? my dad asked me. yes I would and I will. Alright we booked you already. You better pack your things and we drive you there in airport. Your flight is 12:15 am to Boracay. We were leaving at 9:00 am. Yes dad,  but I saw sadness in their eyes. They never react when I want to go to Boracay. I thought they angry with me. Instead they face is becoming sadness and hurt at the same time. I already pack my things. I get it to my room. I'm not happy. I supposed to but never mind...................   When at in the airport. I told them I'm going inside now. They told me don't talk to stranger's and have fun. Take care of yourself. We love you. We will miss you. I ignore them and walk inside.

I'm bitter with my parents. I want to stay and spend time to them. But I don't know myself.............

When in the Boracay. I taught having fun for me is good and refreshing but something missing and I feel sad, lonely and heavy strange feelings. I miss my parents so much.... Pride is Pride........................

One morning while I'm having a breakfast. Front Office Manager give me a medium box. and said Miss you lucky to have them.  I'm shock. Excuse me what is this?  Who give to me this box? What are you saying I'm lucky to have them? Secret ma'am. You should find out your self. And he is walk out to me. I open it and saw the 5 different credit cards, plain ticket to different country's, key of cars, house and 1 Billion on cash for shopping, and Two letters.