The Man and His Dog

I'm going to start doing a collection of unrelated shorts stories. Basically less than a page long. They're fun to write and I'm gonna try a few of them. This is the first one. There is nothing before or after it, what you see is the entire story. Enjoy and let me know what you think!

______________________________________________________________________________

The man walked besdie his dog, looking, searching. HIs eyes scanned the road ahead, waiting. He promised, thought the man. He said she would be here. Where is she?

Suddenly, a car burst onto the road and sped towards the man.  The dog, frightened, escaped the hold of his master and fled. The man didn't notice. Instead, he stood in the middle of ther oad, staring down the fast approaching vehicle. Right before a horrendous collision, the man dodged out of the way. He landed on the ground and grunted, body aching from the hit. He knew now that there were no plans for drop-off. This was now an attack on his life. The man decided not to be afraid anymore. Too long had he been fearful and timid. 

The man stood up, and, knowing he wouldn't survive, rushed at the now stopped car. 

He thought of his wife, then the end began.