Ghost of Conjunction (A Mindless Behavior Story) Chp.5

Recap:

I woke up to four heads staring down at me A girl, Jared, Jay and....

"Craig?" I whispered

"Hey" he said.

______________________________________________________________________________________

"Craig, what are you doing here and not to be rude but who are you, ?" I pointed at the girl standing next to him and then stood up myself the twins by my side.

"Uhmmm.....I'm Nia a friend of Prod's..I mean Craig's." she said

"Oh, well nice to meet you" I reached out my hand and she in return shook it staring at it cautiously, somewhat in disgust but somewhat in amazement. Then it happened again, the horrid pain. I looked at my arms......the marks were still there glowing the scary gold. We both jumped back in astonishment. I felt myself getting light headed and then I almost fell but Prod caught me on the way down. I started glowing that mysterious gold on my arms again as the pain came back.I cringed at the pain.

"Are you okay" he asked me with concern in his eyes and as I looked into them deeper I saw them turn from that gorgeous brown to the siren red as his skin started to fade, the same as at the gas station. I looked at Nia and the same was happening to her. I started to back away slowly pushing the twins backward with me.

"Nya what's wrong " Nia asked me.

They looked at themselves and then quickly understood what was happening.

"Holy shit, not now." Craig exclaimed.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled. I picked up the twins and started running towards the back of the room. I saw a door and then opened it quickly and it revealed a large Chinese staircase. I started to run up quickly, likely the twins are light weight. Then i felt a gust of wind pass me.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N Guys this is not a finished chapter. My phone was acting stupid so i accidentally uploaded this section of the cheaper. Just think of this as part 1 of chapter 5.