Introduction ♡

[ Please mind that I wrote this story over a year ago and my writting skills weren't great (especially at the beginning) but please bear with me because I'd like to think I improved towards the middle/end of the story 😊 Also there are many typos in the story, again please go with it bc I'm not an English speaker and besides I'm way too lazy to correct everything😅]

* INTRODUCTION *

Matthew Lee Espinosa and Madison Rogers used to be best friends since they were little kids. They have been inseparable ever since and she has always been there for him.

When everyone made fun of him, she was there for him.

He used to be the laughing stock of the whole Virginia High School, but everything changed when Matt started using Vine.

When he hit millions, everyone started treating him differently. He was no more the only person who got bullied for being a shy 15 year - old.

Instead, he got twice as much attention as he did before. The guys who used to bully him, became his best friends and girls started throwing themselves at him as soon as he became famous.

Sadly, they weren't the only ones who changed.

Matthew's attitude changed and he started distancing himself from Madison. He became so cought up with the fame, he totally zoned Madison out.

He wasn't the kid who was known for being bullied anymore, now he was the most popular guy in school and he became so full of himself, he began a new life.

Matthew Lee Espinosa was the leader of the 'popular crowd' of Virginia High and he made fun of everybody who wasn't like him.

Only a year ago, he was the shy kid everyone made fun of, and now here he was making fun of the only person who was by his side when he was bullied.

Madison Rogers was Matt's main target. Why? She didn't know.

She was so upset and sad of the sudden change her best friend has been put through, she couldn't understand him.

Only a year ago, Matt had been self-harming himself and she found a way to put an end to it, but now it's the other way around. She is the one who had been self-harming secretly, because she had lost her best friend. The only problem was, no body would help her out. If Matt would have been by her side, he'd defenetely help her, but now... All she had, was Lauren, her one and only best friend left.

But even Lauren didn't know about Madison's scars.

No one knew.

It seemed everything had changed in a summer and now there they were, sophomores in Virginia High School.

****

Hey guys, this is just a short preview of what the story's about. I'm not really proud of it, I mean I could have done better but I wanted to give all of u a quick introduction on what's gonna happen :)

I have also made a trailer for the story and I hope y'all like it.

Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk3KiGXCqxU

Aaaan there's also a French version of this fanfic that is being written by @damaris_esporan :)

Here's the link:

http://www.wattpad.com/story/31847981-finding-my-way-back-~-matthew-espinosa-ff-fran%C3%A7ais

ALSO PLEASE VOTE & COMMENT SO I KNOW I SHOULD CONTINUE ! :)

XX