Chapter Twenty-Six

Chapter Twenty-Six
                                                       ~~~~~ Kylie - Stress Relief ~~~~~

The days were dragging, much to Kylie's distress. She still had forgotten all about it and now how nothing to wear for the party that was closer than ever. She had been sucked in all the drama surrounding the party that she had yet searched for a swim suit. Everyone was demanding way too much of her.

When waking up next to her girl, Kylie definitely did not want to get up. She didn't want to know what else is going wrong, what else she needs to find a solution to. She had dreaded going to school all week since all the squad gave her were bad news. All she wanted to do was stay and hold Alexandria all day. The girl did indeed prove to be her stress reliever. 

She had spent most of the nights playing with the girl's hair watching her sleep. This made Kylie truly happy. She was happy when she could hold the girl through the night and watch over her like Alexandria's own personal knight. 

Rachael had spoken with Kylie about Alexandria's nightmares and had asked her to keep an eye on Alex. Kylie wanted to know what caused the nightmares but knew that Alex would tell her about them when she was ready. Right now all Kylie could do is hold her at night to let her girl know that she was there to protect her.

This made her happy, simply laying with the girl doing absolutely nothing, worrying about absolutely nothing. This simple thing calmed her down immensely. There was something about just holding the girl and something about the girls hair that drove Kylie crazy. Now that she has slept holding the girl, Kylie felt like she could not sleep without holding and cuddling next to Alexandria. She never wanted to be without the girl.

When morning finally came, Kylie opened her eyes only to find a pair of dark brown ones staring deeply into her own. She jumped a little not fully understanding what was going on but when realizing it was just her girl, she calmed down and bent her head down to kiss the girls forehead.

"Morning, you sleep alright?" Alex asked closing her eyes as Kylie's lips made contact with her forehead. Even with a simple touch Kylie's lips were charged with an intense electricity as she let her lips linger a little on the girls soft skin. "yeah." Kylie murmured as Alex hugged her tighter inhaling deeply.

Kylie raised her eyebrow wondering why exactly Alex did that, but the girls cheeks got pink as soon as she caught herself doing so. Kylie chuckled and hugged Alexandria a little tighter finding the girl really cute and adorable.

"I have a confession to make." the girls voice startled Kylie. There had been a nice silence while Kylie was just playing with the girls hair yet again and Alex was lost in her own thoughts. Kylie turned to the girl curious as to what her confession would be not sure if she should be worried or not.

"I kind of kissed you before you woke up. I hope you don't mind." Alex seemed so ashamed as she confessed this to Kylie making a short laugh escapes Kylie's throat. "I kind of feel like I molested you, even raped you, so please don't laugh." Alex hid in Kylie's chest not letting Kylie pull her away. Kylie laughed but she hated the fact that she couldn't tell the girl that she didn't mind due to the fact that Alexandria will not let her go for her to do so.

"I played with your hair and watched you sleep for all these days, in a non stalkerish kind of way, so I guess we're even." Kylie said deciding that Alex was way to strong to go against so she just rested her chin on top of Alex's head. Soon she felt Alex shift so she lifted her head.

"you are going to be late for school." The girl tells Kylie with a serious face trying to get Kylie off her so Kylie can get ready. Kylie kissed her wanting to distract the girl and also wanting her to stop talking. It worked just seconds after Alex stopped fighting her and gave into a kiss that was taking them to places they never thought existed.

"You suck." Alex said still kissing Kylie in ways that made her react like she never has. Kylie chuckled bringing her body on top of the girls not breaking the kiss. Kylie grabbed on to Alexandria's leg bringing it up and put her other hand on the bottom of the girls head successfully intensifying the kiss. Alex made her way into Kylie's shirt and began to traced Kylie's back very slowly while Kylie traced the girls thigh causing a low moan to escape their throats as their lips moved together. After a while Kylie broke the kiss breathing hard. 

Kylie got off the girl and off the bed without warning. She went to the bathroom to brush her teeth leaving a very frustrated Alexandria lying on the bed. Kylie could hear the string of cuss words coming out of the girls mouth both in Spanish and English making her burst out laughing.

After she did her morning routine Kylie walked over to her room to get a towel for a much needed shower. She went back to the bathroom and locked the door that connects Alex's room to the bathroom not wanting the girl to walk in accidentally again.

Minutes later Kylie was showered and shaved feeling clean and ready to take on the day. She dried her body and wrapped it with a white towel. She unlocked the door to let Alexandria in and went back to her room also locking that door to get ready for school. Looking in her closet Kylie had decided on a blue sundress with matching flats. 

When ready, Kylie grabbed her backpack and purse and headed back to Alexandria's room satisfied with the way she looked. She walked over to Alexandria's room and knocked on the door. She was surprised to see the girl dressed and showered. The girls spent a while looking at each other admiring the way each looked.