Chapter 3- Would you care for a cup of COFFEE?

Start from the beginning

I waited for her answer while she blinked, her chocolate brown eyes confused. She was so cute.

                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                         Girl

I was stunned. Really stunned, almost like a hunter used a tranquillizer on me and ran off saying, “MuhahahahHA!”

The guy of my dreams just asked me out on a date! Yup, I'm going to take it as a date, drinking coffee isn't ever really innocent. He was waiting for a reply so I just nodded my head, controlling my body from jumping up and down, and hugging him. Wouldn't want to freak him out when he just asked me. 

I turned to look at my BFF who had taken a break from flirting with her boyfriend and was standing nearby. I must have sent her a mental brain wave or something coz she turned and looked at me and then at him. She was as shocked as I was but then gave me a knowing-teasing smile. I motioned to her that I was leaving and she waved back, but not before pointing at me and then at him and finally forming a heart using both her hands.

I heard a deep laugh behind me.

I was going to kill her!! How could she! In front of him too! It's a pity she wouldn't be able to live after this. Her poor boyfriend. Nah, he'll get over it. I did a throat slitting motion at her and walked away quickly, too embarrassed to look at his face. With my face on fire and his hurried steps behind me, I actually smiled.

                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                 Boy

I was smiling so much, my cheeks hurt. She looked so cute when she was embarrassed. Wow.. It seems like 'cute' has become my favourite word. I jogged a little to catch up with her. 

“So how are you enjoying your hols?”

“It's fine. How about yours?”

Lonely without you. But I repeated her words, “It's fine.”

Silence.

“So...” she asked.

 I turned to her, a smile tugging at my lips, “Yes?”

“Do you jog a lot?”

“Yup.” I said popping the p, “Every day.”

She smiled a little and looked pointedly at my stomach.

 “Doesn't seem to be helping much.” she said, trying not to laugh.

“HEY!” I said crossly and then smiled, “Most guys go for the six-pack. Me?  I'm happy with my       one-pack! Whole deal baby! There's more of me to love!”

                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                       Girl

“Raghavendra’s Tasteful Delights. Are you kidding me?!” I asked him and burst out laughing. 

“Hey, I said the world's best coffee, not the best place to have it!” he said, his lower lip pouting. 

We sat at a small table with rickety chairs and ordered two coffees. The waiter chattered on like he knew my date quite well. When he left, my date turned the full force of his attention to me once more. I blushed under the power of his gaze, hypnotized by his beautiful hazel coloured eyes that reminded me of the leaves in autumn. I looked at his tummy and smiled, “Will one coffee be enough for you?”

“You're making me really self-conscious, you know that! Anyway, chicks dig my hug-able-ness.' he grinned.

“Ya, like a teddy bear.” I covered my mouth when his grin grew, and I realized that I had said that out aloud.

                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                      Boy

“Like a teddy bear huh?” I asked, grinning at her blush, wishing I could touch it.  She slowly nodded her head, refusing to meet my eyes.

“Would you like me to be yours?” I asked softly.

Her head snapped up, her chocolate brown eyes wide and her mouth open. She was going to give me an answer when....

RING!!!! Her blasted phone rang.

She sent me an apologetic look and went out to answer it. After a few minutes of impatient waiting, plus trying to swat at an annoying bee that kept hovering over our coffee, I heard her footsteps. She came to me with hurried steps, a look of utter dismay filling her features.

“I'm sorry! I have to go. My mom just called and she wants me home.” She gave me a look of heart-breaking sadness, before leaving me with two untouched coffees that slowly turned cold.

--------------------------- -.- ----------------------------------

So how did you like it?

I really did feel sorry for the Boy.

Anyway,

It's time for some fun!

Competition Time!

Finally decided to name the characters and you have the chance to do so! TA-ta-ta- THUNG!

And the prize?

A dedication and our heart-felt gratitude for not having to suffer any more from these nameless- oh so in love Boy and Girl.

So what's it going to be?

A name for our sweet, shy chocolate brown eyed HER and one for our one pack grinning HIM.

ALL THE BEST!

Let the Game begin!! :D

P.S

Like always-

VOTE /  COMMENT / FAN :)