Chapter 17

Top 3 Quotes of the Day: {By the way, it's starting to be really hard to pick just three funny quotes. Keep 'em coming!}

1: "Please post! If you're an animal lover, imagine a black kitten with blue eyes begging you for more! Please, Please, Please, Please, Please!!Or if you're not really that fussed, picture a girl of the age of thirteen with big brown eyes and short dirty blonde hair begging you. I'm the blonde kid, I wish I had the kitten. One final time, PLEASE!???" -pantherox

2: ":O WHO THE FLIP IS LISETTE RAMONA ?? If you don't upload, so help you. I will get the very very hungry flesh eating lepricons after you, That won't be pretty. So, I suggest that you upload =]" SweetMelody_

3: "LISETTE RAMONA?????? WHAT THE FUDGE KIND OF NAME IS THAT???? O. o 

Allz I know, is that if my body was somewhere in the world with a freak stranger living as ME in it, I would give up at get high on mah pixy stix :D WOMAN YOU BETTER UPLOAD PRETTY FREAKIN' SOON!!! I'LL EVEN SHARE MAH PIXY STIX WITH YOU O:" Princ3ssOFAnime

 ***

They Say Love Hides Behind Every Corner. I Must Be Walking in Circles

Chapter 17

“Ugh, this place reeks!” Jasmine complained as we looked around apartment 2B.

I wrinkled my nose. Something smelled seriously foul. Something wasn’t right. The smell was much too strong to simply have been a lack of cleanliness. This was something different.

I turned the corner and opened the door on the far right. It was a bathroom, but it looked more like a flashback to the seventy’s or something. It had a bright orange Formica countertop and reflective metallic wallpaper patterned in orange (the ceiling was simply plain reflective metallic wallpaper). The tub, sink and toilet were all gray, as were the vanity and the tile on the walls and on the floor. “What the hell?” Maddie muttered when she came up behind me, peering in the bathroom. “What is this, a grandma house? It’s almost as bad as your new name, Lisette Ramos.”

“I actually like the name Lisette, but the last name has got to go,” Jasmine stated.

“Eh,” I muttered. “It’s okay, but I like my name better.”

I opened the next door and stepped through the doorway. The walls were painted a soft natural linen color. This made the room look open and airy even though it was a small space. It enhanced the color of the timber furniture. There were timber side tables with open drawers. They matched the bed. Full drapes with black out linings covered the windows, and a cream silk created texture to provide a luxurious sheen to the room. The creamy silk was located on the curtain tops and the bed.

I stepped inside, and heard a small humming sound. I looked around, and walked towards the open drawer. There was a little recording device inside, along with other miscellaneous objects.

“Ew, it smells even worse in here!” Jasmine fanned away at her nose.

“I’m opening a window,” Maddie resolved. She walked over to the black drapes, opened them, and gasped slightly. “What the?”

I looked over and my mouth dropped open a little. “Oh, my God.”

In big red letters, the window read: GAME OVER.

Game over? What did they mean by that? I returned my attention to the little recording device. Jasmine and Maddie were still contemplating the message on the windows, when I pressed play. “Game over,” a breathy, raspy voice said in the message. And then a clicking sound was heard.