I was his since I was Five

Start from the beginning

"We got you drugged so you'd compromise more and forget it, that's why you wear that ring around your neck" it was a plastic ring one that you could get from a little machine for twenty-five cents.

"You lied about that too" I growled.

"Well, if you want to leave we better leave soon their private investigator is closing in on us every second were here. Why aren't you worried?"

"after he meets me he'll want a divorce"

Right after that the door bell rang. We both jumped then laughed at each other for being so silly, my dad went and answered the door and I followed right behind him. The door opened and a cheerful voice said.

"Charlie I found you" my dad's face fell.

"Rick Weller what a surprise"

"Is my wife here?" a eager voice said farther back and I was happy I was out of sight from both men.

"Actually she's..." My dad started sniffling.

"What?" Rick asked.

"She's dead" my mouth dropped and I couldn't stop my little gasp. My dad was a good actor. Aden stepped forward and glared at my dad.

"Stop lying old man, I got a guy who take's pictures of her for me and he gave me a new one this morning"

"Your stalking my daughter?" my dad yelled.

"Am I the only one in this arrangement who didn't know about this!" I yelled furiously. Even Aden knew.

"Yes" all three men said at once then Aden pushed his way past my dad and hugged me. I pushed him off.

"Were getting a divorce you're a cheat" I growled remembering all the times the preps started crying because Aden Weller was in a new relationship.

"You've must of dated a few boys yourself" Rick said.

I looked away my face flushed. Never have I done any of it but even if I had I didn't know I was married. Then Aden start laughing. "Funny thing about that" he said and ran one of his hands threw his hair. His dad gave him a look that said talk.

"When you told me she didn't know we were married I sent guards to bully any guys that got close to her"

"You ass, Protecting my daughter from girls so you got a untainted wife but then you go and sleep around with all the girls" my dad yelled and pulled Aden closer to the door.

"Now listen here my son never been in bed with another girl" Rick said with defense.

"That's right" Aden agreed.

"They're getting a divorce" my dad said forcefully.

"Listen to me and listen good. Charlie we've been best friends since we were kids and I'd hate to do this but it's for the happiness of my kid. So you file a divorce and your life goes down everything you know and love will be gone I will destroy your lives" my dad was speechless. So I spoke for us.

"Fine but if you don't mind can you leave us alone for the rest of the day"

Rick understood and left with no complaint even though he had to drag his son. Right when the door was shut and I locked it I ran to the couch and started crying. My dad came and sat by me and I leaned my head on his shoulders and listened to his soothing words as I cried and then I heard a snap saw a flash of light. Knew my picture was taken and cried even harder.

Aden's POV

I was expecting a better reunion. Then my phone beeped and I looked at it.

"Who's it from?" my dad asked.

He was glum ever since he had to threaten his old friend. He regrets it but he also doesn't want to take it back. "My photographer" I opened the phone and then the text. Then I saw the worst picture in the world. Tara was crying hard on her father's shoulders.

"Maybe we should divorce then I can earn her heart again?" my father shook his head disappointed.

"Why not earn her heart while owning her"

"Is there a difference?"

"Yes there is, now you don't have to worry about her cheating on you" I rolled my eyes I knew I was married it didn't stop me from kissing other girls and feeling them up.

"Why's that?"

"Well, unlike you she would feel it's wrong, even if she doesn't like you" hearing that made me feel more guilty for cheating on her. I cheated and I didn't even have a good excuse. At least if she did, she didn't even know she was married. But I didn't let her I put guards around her to stop her while I should of put guards around me.

I'm the worst husband ever and the ring I bought her is horrifying.

"Light Bulb" I said to my father.

"Hm?"

"I'll get her a new ring"

"Yea I'm sure the ring is the fix" my father said sarcastically

If not the ring, what is? I didn't have the guts to ask.