Dong Yi - korean historical drama.(Han Hyo Joo and Ji Jin Hee)

Han Hyo Joo portray Choi Dong Yi later on (Choi Suk-Bin) and Ji Jin Hee portray King Sukjong. Dong Yi is a watermaid in the palace of King Sukjong of Joseon Dynasty (16 century).

She has a good attitude to the Queen when the queen got sick and because of that Dong Yi got the attention of the king.Suddenly,the king falls in love on Dong Yi.

One night,Dong Yi was running because of the men who wants her to kill.And one man hits Dong Yi on her left side of the chest and Dong Yi was bleeding that time.Dong Yi lost because she can't go to the palace because she's still bleeding and she can't walk.King Sukjong tries to find her but he did not find Dong Yi.And when they met again,Dong Yi said that she wants to go again an dwork at the palace so the king did it.But Dong Yi come back as a "Lady" her name was changed into "Lady Sang Gung".Dong Yi don't no about that.

_____________________________________________________________________________

And because of the love of King Sukjong to Dong Yi,he made Dong Yi as her wife or a consort.Finally,Dong Yi become "Lady Choi Sukwon".Dong Yi made a big mistake against the king and because of that she's going to leave the palace.After 6 years,the son Dong Yi and King Sukjong turned 7 that's why King Sukjong think that his son and Dong Yi should be there with him so Dong Yi and Geum-(her son) came together and Dong Yi became "Lady Chun Sukwon" but because of Queen Inhyeon,Dong Yi became "Lady Suk-eui" .After Queen Inhyeon's death,Dong Yi became the highest rank of being a consort of the king;Sukbin before the Queen..So it means that Dong Yi was a Sukbin.