Chapter 14

Savannah's P.O.V.

I face palmed at what ever joke Raven was trying to make. L.J. was laughing his head off on the other hand. My father next to me had as well face palmed. Wait. From what I know about genetics how the hell do I look like him!?

"Hey.. Father? How do I look like you?" I asked.

"You have a protection spell on you to make you look human." He replied before rubbing my head.

"Then what the hell do I look like?" I asked as L.J. stopped laughing.

"Here I will release the spell." He said as I felt tingle. After my head felt very heavy. Not a headache more like my head gained weight. I felt my head to find long fucking horns like my father's. I felt my ears were pointed. Then my stomach.... Oh my fucking god there is a mouth!

"WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THE MOUTH!?" I yelled my stomach mouth speaking with me.

"It is my seventh mouth that sings the song that ends the world." He said.

"Your mouth?! It is speaking with me!" I yelled.

"You can make it seal up." He said while closing the mouth and removing the hand as the mouth disappeared. L.J. popped up behind me. Grabbing my horns. . . . HOLY SHIT THIS SO WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

"L.J. THOSE ARE SENSITIVE GET OFF!!!!!" I yelled as tried to push him off.

"L.J. touching her horns is the equivalent of touching her nips." Rose said popping up behind Raven who had a spazz attack.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" L.J. said getting a piggy back from me.

Raven's P.O.V.

I looked on at L.J. and Savannah with Zalgo trying to get L.J. off. Ben came over to me.

"You know these guys?" he asked.

"Not at all, Rose, Ben do you wanna get some pizza?" I asked changing the subject. They nodded as I went to forget what kind of hell spawned thing I had witnessed.