Chapter 22 - The Kidnapping

A/N: Dedicated to UnePetitPissenlit for the wonderful cover. It's at the side. Thanks! =))

_________________________________________________

     Kristina woke up early this Tuesday morning. After doing her daily routine of bathing, dressing, eating and brushing, she went outside to wait for Daniel. Her fiance usually drives them both to school. She was feeling a bit nervous to see him again, ever since he made his command yesterday.

     She still remembered his serious face. He wasn't kidding around when he told her to "not fall in love with Kristopher." She thought it was a useless command for she knew that she will never fall for anybody, especially that annoying boy. She got a bit curious as to why of all the things he could ask her, he just made a simple command like that.

     Kristina was getting more confused. She glanced at her watch and noticed she was a bit too early today, maybe that's why Daniel wasn't there yet. When all of a sudden she saw a black BMW driving towards her house. At first she thought it was Daniel's, but when she found out it wasn't, she just ignored it and glimpsed at her watch every few seconds.

     The car parked right in front of her, so it wasn't easy to avoid staring at it. It was so clean and shiny. "Lucky rich bastards. Showing off early in the morning." she thought. It bothered her unto why it stopped in front of her house. Suspicion rose as she stared intensely at the vehicle.

     All of a sudden, two men wearing pitch-black eyeglasses went out of the car and walked formally towards her. She took a step back as they asked her a simple question. "Are you Miss Tinz?"

     Hearing that annoying nickname, she instantly knew who this expensive car belonged to. "Kristopher..." she gritted her teeth. What did he want now? And how did he manage to find out where she lived? She was hoping that Daniel would arrive at any minute now, but there was still no sight of him anywhere.

       "Come with us, Miss Tinz," bodyguard #1 said.

       "Why? I'm gonna be late for class."

       "Miss Tinz, please don't resist or we'll have to use force. Orders from the young master," bodyguard #2 stated. Kristina was getting pissed off. She glared at the both of them upon clenching her fists.

       "Are you threatening me?"

       "No, we are simply requesting you to come with us," their persistence were getting in her nerves. She sighed heavily and walked back to their front door. Not until one of the men grabbed her by the arms.

     Instantly, she gripped bodyguard #1's arm and threw him down successfully. Bodyguard #2 ran to get her but he failed when she kicked him straight at his beautifully, polished face. Kristina smirked. "Don't you monkeys dare touch me. Tell your boss monkey to leave me alone."

     She didn't notice three other bodyguards in black suits and sunglasses creep behind her. The moment she realized them, they had already caught her arms and held her mouth so she couldn't scream. They dragged her inside the vehicle and quickly left. Kristina yelled, but muffles only came out. She was kidnapped, and she felt a bit scared.

     As soon as the black BMW trailed off, Daniel arrived. He saw those men drag his fiancee's feet inside the car with complete force. He silently followed the car. While he was driving, his hands gripped the wheel tightly, but his expressionless face stayed the same. "Walls, you bastard," he cursed.