Chapter 28

BEFORE I CONTINUE I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING FOR A WHILE AGAIN. I HAD A CONCUSSION FOR A FEW DAYS AFTER FALLING AND SMASHING MY HEAD ON THE DESK AT SCHOOL. THEN AFTER THAT I HAD A SURVIER VIRUS IN MY RESPORTORY SYSTEM WHICH CAUSED ME TO BE UNABLE TO EAT AND SLEEP FOR DAYS. THEN AFTER THAT I GOT A DETENTION AND MUM WOULDNT LET ME ON THE COMPUTER :/ THEN MUM BOUGHT ME A NEW COMPUTER SO I HAD TO TRANSFER ALL MY STUFF ONTO THE NEW COMPUTER AHAH SO NOW IM ALL GOOD SO IM BACK TO WRITING :) ALSO I'VE BEEN WORKING ALOT.

IM REALLY SORRY ABOUT NOT WRITING FOR A WHILE BUT I WASNT ABLE TO 

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER :) PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE AND IF YOU LIKE PLEASE FAN :D

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT !!

Chapter 28

Kat's P.O.V

"Do  you want the stage at the back of the yard or on the side?" Tiffany asked. 

It was not even 6:00 in the morning and already we were up and working on the planning of the ceremony. Apparently there was heaps to do and we didnt have much time to do it.

"Uh" I looked around the yard, my vision was a bit blurry because i had only just woken up and my eyes still havnt adjusted yet. "Near the back but not too far back, if you know what i mean?" I suggested, hoping i made even a little bit of sense.

"Yeah i do" She smiled "Do you want it in the middle at the back or on the sides?"

I thought about it for a few seconds before answering. "Middle"

"Alright" She said writing stuff down on her clip board.

"Shouldnt we be in school?" I asked sitting on the cold, slightly damp grass.

"They think were on vacation for the rest of the month." She shrugged, her eyes scanning down the page quickly before flipping the page up and reading the one underneath. "Alright, next on the agenda...table and seating arrangement"

"Oh god" I said laying down on the grass, my hands covering my face. "Cant you ask Dan? Why am i only deciding these things?"

"Dan thought it would be best if you orgainsed this by yourself but he did say he will help occasionally."

"By the way, who is paying for all of this?" I asked, sitting up

"Dan's Parents"  Tiffany said walking further into the yard.

"Why are they paying for it?"

"Its tradition" Tiffany said looking at me weirdly "You dont know anything do you?" I shook my head. "Its been a tradition for many years, the Female Alpha and Alpha before you will pay for your ceremony as you will do for the Female Alpha after you."