TOUR.........

alexia pov..

ok..........so it's been 2 months since the break up,me and prod. beings besties again and stuff...and for all you ppl who tink there's sumtin between me and prod....ur wrong ok ? we're just really good k? i mean c'mon i'm nt saying anythinng is wrong with him but i already love him in a brotherly way..shesh..ppl these dayss....i'm talking to u @awesomegodess...:P...anywayssss we have a suprise a suprise for y'all.....

girls pov.

WE'RE GOING ON TOUR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alexia pov.

yeahhh...we're going on tour...you see it all started when prod walked in on me dancing and spraining my ankle and what-not..yeahh.....me and the girls have always loved dancing and singing so after that day the guys suggested that we try to get a record deal..and well seeing who our parents and relatives are it was soooo easy...within a month we had auditions and we were signed...SUPRISINGLY our parents was there thru it all and they are proud of us..my  mother isn't our manager thou.......it's jay-z....yeahh i said it...UNCLE J...i love being able to hang with him again and i get to see blu and bey more often to.........................

..........................................................................................................................................................................

alexis pov.

i'm pretty sure aleex only told u guys the basics so lemme get into detail ok ?..aight so we got signed and because of the promotions ad stuff we did we got big with our very first single called promise...it was bomb y'all..hehe...i was hyped..so we're leaving today 4 tour...all we know is that mb and jacob is gonna be there they  said we have som suprises to come...so we're leaving in like the next 2 hours to head to ATL......life is great...

..........................................................................................................................................................................

sariah pov.

so i know that alexia gave the basics and lexy elaborated so i'm left to give u the latest.................ok...so it seems diggy and bahja are together now although i don't believe it.....she's having a baby girl...she is now 8mths pregnant....alexia still loves diggy but she speaks of him only when needed or concerned about the baby.....would u believe that 4 the baby shower she decided to go...i mean when diggy saw her his facial expression was priceless..i guess he didn't expect her to come but she only said hi and bye to him..then every1 was shocked wwhen it was time for presents alexia had like 10 bags for her...then she did the unexpected she apologised...i mean every1 was shocked...i mean alexia i'm sure shocked herself she said and i quote "i hope u know i'm not upset,children don't ask to come here and i would know about that(tears up) but i wish u no harm nothing but the best for u and daniel and i know 4 sure that ur child is gonna be one of a kind, i hope u accept my gifts and this apology cause it took me alot to even come here but that's the past and i'm ready for the future.....some things don't go the way u want or the way u planned but everything happens for a reason..have a wonderful night every1"..then she left..i mean the whole room was quite until diggy called after her but she had already left....WHEN SHE WAS OUR RIDE HOME ..but anyways she was hurt and we knew that so we got rides from the guys....diggy said nothing to no1 for the rest of the night .....*sighz*....that's life for yah.

.................................................................................................................................................................

girls : WE'RE GOING ON TOUR.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.................................................................................................................................................................

SORRY 4 NOT UPLOADING.....I'M WORKING ON THE NEXT 2 CHAPTERS RIGHT NOW. :D