Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

A week has passed since the encounter with Louis and his friend; I kept thinking whether Louis was going to contact me again. But nothing has happened, everyone is jumpy and the only time I'm allowed to be alone is the toilet and driving myself to school.

I was currently at my locker surprising I was alone the hallway was empty.

I didn't really want to go to my next lesson so I hung back. I know Stacy is in that class and she is probably freaking out right about now.

I huffed and turned to head towards Art, I frowned when I saw Ms Hart I glared as she stopped right in front of me.

“Arianne how nice to see you.” She stated I could tell her smile was fake.

“I can’t really say the same with you.” I said still glaring.

She immediately dropped the act a scowl taking over her face.

“Look I know what you are trying to do and it needs to stop now before someone gets hurt.” She said sharply.

“What are you talking about?” I said coldly.

“You know perfectly well you little bitch... Stop trying to steal my man he wouldn’t go near an ugly, fat child like you. You make me sick and you make him sick too just stay away from me and my boyfriend” she spat.

Hell I was confused I know she was talking about Elliot but I know she didn't know we were dating.

Wait...

“Boyfriend?” I said out aloud.

“Yes boyfriend and stay away.”

I know I shouldn’t hate her she was my favourite teacher I told her about my sister when I had no one to turn to, but ever since I thought her and Elliot were dating I hated her and now I hate her even more.

“I'm not after him he’s my teacher for Christ sake and the only reason I get only with him is because his brother is my best friend. God you really have turned into a little bitch haven’t you.” I said anger at boiling point.

“You’re a little bitch... God it should have been you that got murdered not your sister. They left the runt of the family you might as well get rid of yourself no one like you and no man will ever want you. Look at you” she sneered and walked away.

I felt the first of many tears leak their way down my face. I ran to my car not wanting to stay in school any longer and not wanting to see anyone and explain.

I sent a quick text to Stacy, Jake and Elliot telling them I'm going home and not to worry.

As I headed for home I suddenly thought that Joe was going to be there and I didn't fancy speaking to him or anyone.

I made a U-turn and decided to go to my most favourite place in the world.

After an hour’s drive I finally pulled up at the beach. The smell of the seaside brought a smile to my face.

I walked down onto the sand and made my way towards the sea. The tears had finally stopped but I still had a gaping hole in my heart from her words, maybe it should have been me instead of Grace I know my parents always loved her more than me, maybe if I was the one who had been killed none of this wouldn’t have happened. My parents certainly wouldn’t have turned out the way they are now that’s for sure.

What felt like hours of standing and watching the ocean I finally decided I had better had back home it was an hour drive and they would all freak if they found out I was here alone.

I sighed loudly and turned to walk towards my car. I will certainly come back here soon. I said to myself as I drove away.

 Half way home from the ride back I suddenly felt really paranoid, usually I would have brushed it off but with everything happening lately I couldn’t do that. I glanced in the rear view mirror and stiffened.

The car Louis was driving last week was behind me. I didn't know if he was by himself or if it was the other man.

“It’s not a good Idea to stop Ari” I said to myself.

I pushed harder on the gas speeding back home.

Once I finally pulled into my drive I noticed the car following me drive past my house.

I frowned why would they follow me all the way home and not do anything.

I was still puzzled as I walked into the kitchen.

“Ari Where the hell have you bee I thought you were coming back here.” I looked up to see everyone staring at me.

I shrugged “I know I'm not allowed but I just wanted to be alone, I'm sorry.” I said.

“It’s fine just make sure you tell someone where you are going ok” Joe said.

I nodded and told them I was going to take a shower.    

Once I was all clean and dressed in my comfortable pj’s I went down stairs and into the living room where everyone was watching TV. I sat next to Elliot and cuddled up to him.

“You ok?” he whispered.

“Yeah just tired.” I replied.

Everyone was silent and I started to think back to Ms Hart again.

“Stupid woman.” I muttered under my breath.

Then suddenly it dawned on me.

“Hey Joe, You know Grace, who knew that she was murdered?” I asked.

“Just me, your parents and anyone who worked for Peter Hernandez. Why do you ask” He said.

“No reason.” I replied calmly.

Inside I was freaking out and I suddenly felt terror towards Ms Hart.

Her words repeating again and again.

‘It should have been you that got murdered not your sister.’

If no one else knew about Grace being murdered how did she know?

I did not have a good feeling about this.       

~~~~~

Another short chapter I'm sorry I'm planning on doing an extra long or double update next chapter. 

I keep promising for Ari and Elliot action time don't I... Damn next chapter will be mostly them i want you guys to love Elliot as much as I do :)

PLEASE comment, vote and fane :D