Special Chapter *Worth It

Hi! I missed writing about Drake and Sophia, so I finally decided to post a special chapter! =) I hope you'll like it! Photo from Alyssa. The song is Every Time We Touch (slow version) by Cascada. I don't know if you remember, but last 2011 I told you I'll write a one shot about this song.

Also, please like the Facebook page so that you'll be updated! Facebook.com/ilurvbooks

And, thanks to everyone who bought the book, and read it here on Wattpad! \o/

Enjoy! ;)

*****

"Get in."

"I don't want to."

Drake sighs. "Stop being stubborn."

"Stop making plans without me!" I say, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I like surprising you," he says, "and you love surprises."

He got me there. "Still."

"Pie."

"Draky."

"Pie."

"Draky."

This takes me back to the time when I didn't want him calling me Pie in front of other people, now it's alright. It gives me a blissful feeling.

"Pie." Draky puts his hands on my shoulder and says, "Would you rather I carry you?"

"You wouldn't dare!" I back away from him.

He grins mischievously, his blue eyes glinting in delight. "I can always catch you."

I know, but it doesn't mean I'm not going to try. Before I can take a step away, he grabs my hand and puts his arms around me; locking me in an embrace.

"Drake."

He burrows his face on the crook of my neck.

"Draky."

"Hmm?" His lips make its way on my jaw, and then to my cheek. My breathing becomes abnormal as he repeats the process.

"Drake, I have an exam tomorrow," I murmur, "I need to study."

"You're always studying," he complains. His left hand rests on my waist, while the other is roaming my body.

I close my eyes.

My knees are wobbling, if he's not holding me, I would have slipped.

I gasp when his hands get down on my hips.

I open my eyes and see that some of the girls living in my dorm building are watching us.

"Drake," I murmur, "Stop. People are staring at us."

He pulls away lightly and looks behind me. "Do you want to give them a show?"

I hit his arm. Even though we're already together, he never stops teasing me.

He laughs. I'll never get tired of its sound. "We can stay here if you don't want to go with me. People are already watching us, might as well give them a good show."

Taking a deep breath, I walk around him and get in his car. He parked it in front of my dorm building, which is illegal. I shake my head. One of these days, he will be banned from coming here.

Drake follows soon after, and off we go.

"It will be your fault if I failed-"

"You won't," he says confidently. "You're too smart to fail."