A Mysterious Visitor

Dedicated to ShiningStarzx3 for making my book cover! :D

Chapter One : A Mysterious Visitor

Narrator's POV

Sapphire was just your normal average girl who liked to keep everything normal. She is not really that athletic but also not that fit.

Sapphire also doesn't have a love life which is sad since she's reaching 18 soon, she also has this super hyper twin called Ruby who is super caring and loves being active.

Sapphire gets along well with her family, she tells them everything except for her school life and why? because she has a different facade for school

Over at home, she is a caring, helpful, mother like and teasing sister while at school she is a complete wallflower.

But it all changed when something or someone appeared in her room at home.

17th February 2015

Sapphire had just arrived at her locker when she suddenly got cornered by the popular girls.

Now then, Sapphire doesn't really give two shits about them at all but you may wonder why they are picking a fight with her.

She also doesn't know why.

And that is why she is scared beyond her pants right now. At least she was wearing some unlike the girls in front of her who were barely even wearing something that was called a skirt or even a mini skirt.

One of the girls, Kayla as she remembered her name, cupped her chin strongly and sneered at her.

"Well well, lookey at who we have here? The little bitch who likes to steal another's boyfriend"

Sapphire's POV

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

Dude, I'm not even considered pretty. I don't even exist. But why in the world did she actually just do that to me when I don't even attract any males, more or less make them have a boner.

Now ladies and gentlemen, you all must be wondering, how in the world did I attract Kayla's boyfriend , who is a pretty hot guy let me tell you (he also has a fine ass if you know what I mean..... ehe). I mean, come on. I'm a freaking wallpaper for fuck's sake. As said by the Narrator

I don't even know how

I widened my eyes at her and spouted out, "How in god's name did I steal your boyfriend?"

She glared and shoved me hard against my locker, "Well well, looks like the bitch knows how to talk. If you insist on knowing, it's because of that project that you guys got assigned to. Yeah, I would prefer that you back out of that project and tell your teacher that you want to change partners because nobody takes my man"

I gaped at her and pushed her back slightly. I mean come on, why should I change partners just because of a stupid Geography project regarding the different countries of the world.

"You're making a fuss over something small, get over it. Unless you want your boyfriend to fail for this project then sure, go ahead and beg him to change partners, be my guest" I glared at Kayla, opened my locker, took my books and simply walked away to my first class.

I heard her cussing her heart out at me and I just smirked.

—————————————————---

Lionel's POV

I ran as far as my feet could take me. The guard would catch up to me soon and I know it, for I am soon to be in danger.