Here I Stand (Continuation of I can't remember anything...)

Chapter 1

Jaylah's POV

I woke up to the sound of Jayden's constant barking. He would not shut up. I think he does it on purpose! And the thing is he stays with me. He wont go to anyone, but me. He's living in my room for goodness sakes!

"Jayden, shut up!" I groaned as I threw a pillow in his direction. All that did was make him bark and jump onto my bed.

I refuse to let him sleep on my bed ever since he was turned into a dog by Gertrude. The horrific woman who my Grandfather was suppose to marry centuries ago. My Grandfather fell in love with another woman, who just so happens to be my Grandmother. The day of my Grandfathers wedding with Gertrude, him and Grandmother ran away together, to somewhere far away. They got married and had three children together. My Father Endrew Michael Javerson, and my twin aunts Callieandra and Carmon Javerson.

My father isn't even old enough to have a legal drink. My mother also. My aunt Carmon could barely talk and Callieandra is barely five years old. Me, Jaymes, and Jayden are sixteen years old, and we're triplets. Some may be confused as to why, but I'll explain that when necessary. Right now the thing that is necessary is, Jayden getting off my bed.

"Jayden if you don't get off my bed, I will cook you into a hotdog." I threatened even though it wasn't only impossible, but quite disturbing. He growled at me before jumping off my bed. "Thank you Jayden." I sang.

I made my way to the bathroom that was located in my new room. My family recently moved to this town. I don't know what town it is, but it's a nice area. I like it. The reason why we moved is really complicated and that would mean that I would have to start from the beginning. Like how one day me and my brothers woke up and didn't remember anything. Nothing. I'm serious, no bluff. We woke up not remembering who we were and where we were. We didn't even remember our parents, but that's all beside the point. That's not why we moved.

We moved because my family is royalty. Wait! That still isn't why we moved - well not technically. My family is royalty and the next person in line in throne is to rule our kind.

See, I say our kind because we're not exactly normal human beings. We're more advanced then regular people. No we're NOT vampire's or anything. I should tell you now though that I have a great fear of vampires... Oh! And werewolves. I don't know why but I do. Ever since my best friend; Michel joked about it once I've had a great fear of those things, weather they're real or not....

Wait! What was I talking about before. Oh! Yeah why we moved. So I said that we're royalty and that we have special abilities. What I didn't tell you is that... I Jaylah Marie Javerson is next in line for the throne. Well I wasn't always suppose to be. Jayden was, but I don't think that our kind would want a dog as King. So I'm the future Queen. But before I am I have to find my 'other half.' Meaning: mate.

I have a year to meet my mate and get married so I can rule this kingdom! And I shall succeed! Ha! I sound so corny. Anyways I'm gonna get ready for my second first day of school... Oh I'll explain that later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's kind of boring but bare with me. Comment and vote...