Chapter 65

65:

*JAZS POV*

"I think I can take him on." Ayden said, punching his fists through the air in a mock fight.

"Ha, yeah right." I scoffed.

"Sorry babe but you got no chance against Liam." Addie consulted him.

"His biceps are like, bigger than your head." I told him. "And your head is huge."

In response to that he slapped the back of my head but, not right before Addie did. Ever since they became a couple it's like I insult one of them and I somehow insult the other.

"Hey, watch it! Jaz is fragile!" I yelled at them, rubbing my head.

"Get no respect here." I mumbled under my breath, rolling my eyes.

It was Sunday.

Holy Sunday.

Praise Jesus.

But Sunday also meant Liam's day which made it even more holier I suppose.

Liam has the face of a puppy but the body of a model and I have no idea how he makes it look so good.

In order to maintain that holy body, he works out. According to Ayden, he does a lot of boxing with his body guard, Paul.

The plan was a little hectic; we had to distract Liam away from his sanctuary and we even had to let Paul in on the prank in order for it to flow correctly.

Liam wasn't supposed to be at the gym until 4 this afternoon which just gave us enough time to set everything up.

Well it would have gave us enough if Luke were here with the four sacks of flour.

But he wasn't and it was a little past 3.

We were currently chilling inside of the gym, hanging by the boxing bags. Ayden was trying to show us his so called "boxing skills" but he was only making a fool of himself.

"I'm here, I'm here," Luke burst through the doors breathless and holding a sack of flour over his shoulder.

"About time!" I exclaimed hopping off the stool I was sitting on.

"The rest are in the trunk," he told us, indicating to the bags of flour.

"Alright go get em guys!" Addie said, putting her hands behind her head and kicking her feet up on the desk she sat in front of.

I looked at her with narrowed eyes and a blank face.

I just stared.

"Alright, alright I'm going." She sighed, giving in and rolling her eyes.

I had a satisfied smirk on my lips as I watched her walk out before walking out myself.

"Hey Jaz," Luke grinned at me, eyes twinkling.

I crossed the few steps to get to him.

"Hey Luke," I replied with an equal grin, hugging him tightly.

"You yell at me for not helping but you're the one who isn't doing anything!" Addie called out, glaring at me.

I stuck my tongue out at her and unwrapped my arm from Lukes strong torso.

"Such a pain in the ass," Luke mumbled under his breath loud enough for me to hear. When I chuckled he shot me a cheeky wink.

We cut it close. Real close.

Liam had pulled into the parking lot when we finished zipping up the new punching bag.

He got out of his car when we were sweeping all of the flour away.