Sneak Peaks of The Girl from A Black Path (Chapter1-3)

Genre : Mystery / Thriller

Author : Faizurrin Nisha

Note : This is a copyright story. It was written fully by Faizurrin Nisha. The text shown above are only previews of her done chapters. Some of the sentences are vary from the original ones. This is just a sneak peak. This can also be taken as the story's trailer. Each phrases are chosen by the author herself. The chose ones are seems to be the important points in the story which readers may have to give attention on it, according to the author. This is also a guideline, just to make readers pick up the main points. Without this preview, readers may have forgotten who's he or she and what has he or she done. The author had done this previews by herself too. This story is still not in ready to publish, but previews are just for the sake on getting feedbacks from readers. May this trailer give readers a new chill and excitement and hunger to know more.

Sneak Peak - Preview

Chapter 1

And, Ameritz starts to put her foot first on the first crafted pavements. But, just before that, Ricky stopped her.

Ricky R : Uh, err... I suggest you jog forward there. Uh, the scene is better there. To jog around this garden... at this time, it's, it's, you might just get a cold. It's not very nice here.

(Australian Accent)

Ameritz : okay... but why?

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Chapter 2, Sneak Peak

A : Hello?

Caller : ... (buzz-buzz)....(buzz-buzz)

A : Hello?

Caller : ...(zitt-zitt)...

(Still no answer)

A : Who is this?

Caller : ...(puts the phone) beeeeeeep......

Ameritz is now a little confused.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Chapter 3 Preview

SalesM : My name's Arian Blaise

Hmm... it sounds like the caller who called her this morning.

Curiousity lead her to check what has been keeping tapping the window. She looked out her window but, there's nothing out there.

As she was typing, she heard a few more taps.

There is a man wearing a black cap, his whole attire is in black, looking down the ground. It couldn't be him....

" Hello Mr Valentin. I'm Ameritz. The Chief Director of this company."

His fine business attire, Everyhting is fine.

She did glanced out the window. The man was gone.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Please let me know if any of my words are offensive or rude. I mean no harm. Thank You for your time reading this trailer. ~ FN