Why did you leave me Edward Cullen? Chapter 12

Hey readers I am so sorry it took me so long to get this chapter out. I would like to give a shout out to racergirl2610 for being the first to comment on the last chapter and my best friend Outsider245 for offering to make a cover for me he is very talented artist and writer you should read his work and i would like to thank everyone else for waiting so long for this chapter. keep reading, commenting, and voting.

this is the link for the cover the outsider245 made for me cheek it out it is really cool and i love it.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_5k-dlSkvd00/TD-mka8jP3I/AAAAAAAAANw/Re9z5P0tibA/s800/TwilightFanfictionCover.jpg

~leelaVampire~

128 votes yay!!!

160 for the next chapter

Chapter 12

Bella POV

The day after I made the bet with Emmett, Edward asked me to be his wife and we got married a month later. It was a small wedding just the Cullen's and the Denali family and it was at the Cullen's house I didn't really want to go on a honeymoon because I have been away from them for so long that I couldn't bare to leave again at least not yet. The first month with Emmett was funny because he was always begging rose or begging me to drop the bet, but now he just mopes around the house. Jasper and I can feel all of the sexual tension coming off of Emmett and Rose. Not to mention the very explicit images that Edward and I had to see. I felt really bad for Jazz and Edward because I could turn off my power but they couldn't. I mean come on 6 months is not that long, Emmett is just acting like a big baby. It has been only 3 months and each day just gets worse. We were all sitting in the Cullen's living room -I haven't really been to my house in months- Emmett was sitting on the sofa across from rose just staring at her. She was sitting next to Alice, Jasper, and I. Carlisle and Esme were sitting on the love seat and Edward was sitting in the chair with his head in his hand and rubbing circles with his two fingers on his temples. The television was on but no one was really watching it. I got up and walked over to Edward and sat on his lap. He move his hand and rapped them around my waist and I started to rub his back. I knew this was bothering him I could see it in his face and I looked over to see Alice doing the same to Jaspers back. Okay I had it now this is getting to be too much now.

"Enough!!!" I jumped off of Edward's lap and yelled. Everyone just stared at me. "Emmett I am calling off the stupid bet your thoughts are driving Edward and I crazy and your feelings are driving Jasper and I crazy. So you're driven us all crazy and it is just not worth..." he cut me off, threw Rose over his shoulder and ran at full speed upstairs.

Alice and I both looked at each other and then the family. We both froze and had the same vision.

"I think we should leave now" Alice and I said in unison and that is when we heard all the noise coming from upstairs.

"Let's go" Edward said.

"We can go to my house there is enough room." I said.

We all hoped into our cars and sped off to my house. When we got there they put their cars in the garage.

"You have a Volvo" Edward said.

I smiled at him "Yup it is my favorite car but I prefer bikes." I said and he smiled at me. I looked at the rest of the Cullen's.

"I will show you guys your rooms."

"We have rooms here?" Esme asked.

"Yeah what did you think I came for? To kick Edward's ass, let y'all know I am a vampire and leave? No I came here to kick Edward's ass and get the only family I have left back. So with that being said let me show you those rooms." They all followed me upstairs. The first door on the right was Alice and jasper's. I open the door to show it to them.