Let's Be more than Friends

This is my first fanfic so I would appreciate if you guys would let me know how it is!!

Patrick's POV

So today I was going to go hang out but Joe texted me saying, "Andy is sick so I am going to go over to his place and take care of him." I texted him back saying ok I will tell Pete, I texted Pete and told him and I asked if he wanted me to come over to go swimming. Pete texted me back saying, "Yea, that would be great I need some company." So I got my bathing suit and walked over to his house. I walked in and Pete was in the kitchen by the door waiting and he screamed, "Last one in is a rotten egg!" I ran after him and jumped over him into the pool and got in first and started to tease him. Pete made a pouty face at me and I sated see I am sorry Pete, we swam around and splashed each other like five year olds, Pete said he had to go to the bathroom. I got up into the tube and just floated around the pool until Pete came and jumped right on top of me and flipped us both into the water. I made a pouty face and Pete started to smile which made me smile, Pete was just so cute and I couldn't be upset with his cute face.

Pete's POV

Aww Patrick is so cute when he is upset with his bottom lip out. I started to think awhile ago how much I really liked Patrick, he is a little angel. We both got out of the pool and went to go get some food. While we were eating dinner we always listen to our old Fall Out Boy albums, and we would dance around like fools. I texted Joe to see how Andy was and Joe said, "Yea he is feeling a lot better." I asked him if him and Andy would like to go get some ice cream, "Yea, sure that would be great." Joe texted me back. I told Patrick to get ready to go and we met the guys at 7:00 when we went there, there was a fan who had tried to block Andy from kissing Joe, and Joe punched her in the face and she ran crying. I was texting Andy about Patrick and how he had been feeling about him and Andy was so happy that I felt that way about Patrick. Now they just had to figure out how Patrick felt about Pete.

Andy's POV

I am so happy Pete is feeling this way about Patrick, I knew that one of them would come to me saying they had feelings for one another. I told Pete that I was going to ask Patrick if he liked Pete more than a friend, I told Joe and then him and Pete went to the bathroom. I talked to Patrick, So Patrick how do u feel about Pete? " I want to be more than friends with him, he is just so cute!" Awww Patrick that is adorable, well Pete wants to be more than friends with you too. "Really, I am so happy that he wants to!!" Patrick yelled. Pete and Joe got back and Patrick couldn't stop smiling and blushing, so I elbowed Patrick and asked him if he anything to say and he just blurted it out, " Pete I wish we could be more than friends!" Pete leaned over the table and kissed Patrick .

Pete's POV

I can't believe Patrick wants to be more than friends, I clearly stated it by kissing him. We decided to go back to my place and watch a scary movie, I knew it was a great idea. Patrick knew my house like the back of his hand, he went into my kitchen and started to make popcorn, I went upstairs to go get us some blankets, when I came back down Patrick was still in the kitchen so I hopped up on the couch. Then Patrick came in and sat next to me, we put I. The Conjuring and he jumped a little until this one part he hid his face into my chest. After that I threw the blanket over us and Patrick cuddle even more into me.

Patrick's POV

When I woke up I was cuddled into Pete's chest, I was so comfortable I didn't want to get up. But, I had too and I went into the kitchen and started breakfast. I got the table set and poured the orange juice, started the pancakes when Pete came in I was finished with them. Good morning cutie. "Morning my little angel!" Pete said with a smile. I am so happy that Pete and I are together! Hey Pete, don't we have to be on the plane later today? "Yea we have the concert in Florida tomorrow." I am going to go text the guys and see if they are ready and want to do something before we leave tonight. Andy said, "I am with Joe and we are finishing packing and then how about we go bowling." I asked Pete if he wanted to do that he said, "sure," I told Andy that we would meet them at 12:00.