Outbreak

Round 3 of the Sci-Fi Smackdown was "surprisepunk." For this round I used pics 8 (half naked guy in shower...yeah...I had too...), 7 (pigs), 4 (lab with several work stations), and 3 (creepy looking microscopic organism)

Enjoy!

----------------

The smell of manure lingered in the air, made worse by the sweltering heat and humidity. Juliette watched with a devilish smile as Jack shovelled slop into the pig's feeding troughs. His biceps bulged and glistened in the sun as he worked her father's farm and it always made for excellent entertainment for Juliette.

"Afternoon miss," Jack tipped his head in Juliette's direction.

Juliette giggled and pretended to blush, "Oh hello."

"Didn't your mother ask you to do something?"

"Oh right," Juliette batted her thick lashes and turned toward the hen house, exaggerating the sway in her hips as she walked.

As she reached the entrance to the coop, she turned to see if Jack had been looking. With a huff and a stomp of her heel she saw that he hadn't torn himself away from his work for even a moment to watch her walk away.

She went about her business, collecting eggs from each hen as she strolled up and down the aisles of squawking birds. When she felt that Jack had probably finished what he was doing, she poked her head out to see that he'd left the pig pen. Juliette knew Jack well enough to know that he'd headed into the small shack that he'd been allowed to live in while he worked.

With all the stealth she could muster, Juliette snuck across the farm and came to Jack's window. She peaked in and saw that he was unbuttoning the denim coveralls that he wore while he worked. He'd started the shower and stepped under the steaming water. Juliette started to feel herself get excited, it wasn't the first time she'd watched him showering and it was difficult to contain herself when ever she did.

She watched Jack run his fingers through his wet hair, admiring the faded tattoo on his shoulder and the way the water clung to his well developed muscles. Climbing up on top of an over turned slop bucket, she craned her neck to get a better view but her makeshift podium suddenly slipped and she lost her footing.

"Hello?" She heard Jack calling and tried to be silent. "Hello? Who's there?"

Juliette heard the window she was crouched beneath slide open. She held her breath and pressed herself against the wall. She closed her eyes, she held her breath, she did all of the things a young child hopes will make them invisible but still she was discovered.

"Juliette?" She heard Jack say and she turned her head to look up at him.

"Oh, hi!" She smiled and bounced to her feet. "I was just, you know, looking for this bucket!"

"Oh were you?" Jack said with a coy smile. "Was it the bucket you were looking for?"

Juliette felt a stirring in her gut as her eyes met Jack's, he was still smiling as he leaned out the window a little further, his large shoulders protruding out into the fresh air. "Yeah," she said. "Just looking for the bucket."

"Cause I could swear you were looking for something else…maybe it's inside?"

Juliette shifted her weight from one foot to the other. She had always wanted Jack, but figured he'd think she was too young. Maybe now was her chance "Yeah, maybe' it's inside."

Jack grinned and went to open the front door of his tiny home for her. He was still completely naked and dripping with water, she blushed for real this time and entered the shack, staring unabashedly at his beautiful body.