Chapter Six - We Do What We Want

Kate’s POV

“And what would you be doing out this late at night?” Harry said as he smirked.

“ I don’t know” I said in response.

“Okay well we both know that’s a lie” Harry said as he smirked bigger.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“Someone’s being rude, oh and nothing much just making sure you dont go anywhere” Louis said as he chuckled.

“What?” I asked.

“You heard him” Harry said as he mocked my tone.

“But why?” I asked.

“Cause you’re not leaving. Zayn’s gone to get your dad” Louis said as he laughed.

“HES WHAT!?” I yelled as I started to run.

“Don’t make this harder on yourself you know we always get you” Harry said as him and Louis laughed as they chased me.

“I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and dialled Niall’s number and after 1 ring he answered.

“HEY WERE NEARLY THERE ARE YOU OKAY!?” Niall asked panicking.

“Help... They’re coming. They’re right behind me and their getting my dad” I yelled into the phone then all of a sudden a car pulled up at the end of the street.

“NIALL, LIAM” I yelled as I ran towards the car.

Then suddenly I got tackled to the ground. “Wow” I said as I rubbed my head.

Then someone punched me in the gut and said “This”. Then punched me in the arm and said “Is”. Then the face and said “What”.

He kept punching me in the face and said “YOU GET WHEN YOU RUN”. I could recognize that voice anywhere it was Harry.

But Zayn and Louis weren’t in sight.

Then suddenly somebody yelled.

“HEY! GET AWAY FROM HER” I turned my face to see Niall and Liam running towards me. But it was all a blur. Niall and Liam running up to me and pulling Harry off of me was the last thing I remember before passing out.

Liam’s POV

“HURRY UP LILI” Niall yelled for the hundredth time. We finally pulled up in her street. The first thing we saw was a girl and the girl looks like someone we know... KATE! We saw Kate being chased by two guys that looked slightly familiar as well... THE BOYS FROM STAR BUCKS! So Kate was being chased by the two boys from star bucks then one of them stopped and started talking to a guy around his 30’s and a boy with black hair.. Where have I seen him before? YEAH HES THE ONE WHO CHASED ME AND KATE BACK TO THE APPARTMENT!

So Kate was being chased by the two boys from star bucks. Then one stopped and started talking to the boy that chased us up the alley way and some random guy that’s in his 30’s. Then the boy from star bucks whose still chasing Kate tackles her to the ground and starts yelling and punching her. That’s when me and Niall got out of the car and ran down the street towards him.

Niall’s POV

“HEY GET AWAY FROM HER” I yelled as me and Liam ran down the street towards where Harry was beating Kate. I then grabbed him by the neck and threw him off of her. Im not a violent person but I could have killed him.

I started punching but everything I tried didn’t work. I hit him in the face and I think that’s was his trigger. He then started fighting back and 10x harder then I was.

Louis’ POV

Me, Zayn and Kate’s dad stood on her veranda talking until we heard screaming and what shocked me was it wasn’t Harry or Kate screaming.

“HEY GET AWAY FROM HER” Somebody screamed. Me, Zayn and Kate’s dad all looked over to see a blonde kid... The one from the school dragging Harry by his neck off of Kate!

Then he started trying to punch Harry and obviously hit Harry’s ‘trigger’ button cause Harry went mental and started punching back.

“Let’s go help Haz” Zayn said as if he read my mind. Zayn and I then ran over to where they were and Zayn wasn’t shy and hit the brown haired boy straight in the face. He then fell to the ground clutching his face. I went over to the blonde one and pushed him to the cement and hit him square in the face.

“WTF!” They boy yelled. “You shut your mouth before I do okay” I said in response as I walked over to Harry and Zayn.

“You’re really tough aye... Beating up a girl... It takes a man to treat a lady right” He said as he stood up.

“One” Harry said as he took the lead. “We are tough obviously”. “Two” Harry said. “We can do whatever the hell we want” He said as he walked a bit closer towards the blonde boy. “And three” Harry said as he smirked. “Three.... She aint a girl... She’s a slut” Harry said before he punched the boy in the guy.

“Lou... Pick her up lets go” Harry said as he walked away. I then picked her up and walked with them leaving the two boys in the middle of the road.

Sorry Its so small!!!! I just really wanted to upload!!! :)xxx Thankyou for reading(: