SUPPRESSION

Dedicated to imminence_ for the amazing cover.

•••

Extended Summary:

One week before school starts Freya stops speaking. She suppresses her feelings and her words. No one knows why, no one really cares.

Her parents thought it was because they were moving and this was her way of punishing them. Freya was happy to move, she never wanted to look back. If she looked back she might speak. And then her suppressed words would come tumbling out. And she didn't want that. Freya had a plan, and suppression was the key.

•••

Follow Freya on her journey of being a high school outcast. As she tumbles through life trying to pick right from wrong. As she discovers that suppression never was the answer. That locking your words inside you was worse then facing your fears.

•••

Hi guys, this is my new story, and I promise it won't be cliché.

Now about my story. I was reading this book called "SPEAK", and the inspiration for this story just hit me like a train.

This isn't a love story, or a suicide story, or anything like that. This isn't a story about a new girl falling in love with the bad boy. This is just a story about a girl trying to make it through high school while acting like she's perfectly normal and fine when she isn't.

So I hope you enjoy this story and can find a personal connection with the main character, Freya.

Also if I happen to feel like it I may add in some type of romance for her, but don't count on it. And the chapters will be short, not long. It's just the way this book will be written so don't get pissy with a one page or two page update. I'll try and update multiple chapters at a time because of how short they'll be.

This book is part of a three part series. The three books, "SUPPRESSION", "One Flew East", and "Sadie and Maud", don't have a thing to do with each other. Completely separate stories with completely separate story lines that just happen to be happening parallel to each other. So these three stories are all taking place in this made up world of mine and there will be character cross overs. My main characters won't be crossing over, but you'll see the same side characters appearing in the books.

One last thing, everything in this book is fictional. Every character, place, and word is of my own imagination.

So enjoy, I hope you fall in love with Freya like I have.