♕ Chapter 16

"Morning!" Rose chirped when she visited Seth in the Royal Kitchen. After the incident in Hawaii, Rose decided that she should make friends with him even though he'll ignore her. She was curious why Seth was in the kitchen so early in the morning."What are you doing here?" she asked curiously while watching Seth trying every meals.

        Seth didn't reply her as he was busy inspecting the meals. Rose turned her eyes to Mr Jameson who was standing beside him. He bowed down. "Prince Seth is inspecting the King's breakfast. It's a tradition for a son to examined his father breakfast before it is eaten. As a symbol of respect and love to the elders," he explained. Rose nodded and looked at Seth who was trying everything. 

          "You've been doing this every morning?" Rose asked. She always woke up late so she didn't know what was happening every morning. Mr Jameson nodded. "Since he was 9 years old," he told her. Rose was taken aback and was suprise that someone would actually do this every morning. She beamed on him who was sipping the onion soup. Rose thought that it was amazing for someone to do that every morning since ten years ago. 

        Rose and Seth had breakfast with their family that morning. She tried to be polite as she could and be careful not to spill anything. "Tonight you'll be going to the gala in the National Museum, isn't it?" King Edward asked as he finished his breakfast. Seth nodded. "Yes, father," he replied. "Very well then," King Edward said.

        "I've chosen the best dress for you, Princess Rose," Queen Carla said, looking at Rose who was muching her bread. Rose gasped and swallowed everything. "Thanks," she said before she realised that it was wrong to said that. "Er-I'm sorry. Thank you, my Lady" she drawled and bowed her head.

        Princess Meredith giggled. "It's alright, Princess," she said. Rose gave her an innocent smile and glanced Queen Carla. She was shaking her head and dissapointed that she hadn't become a real princess. 

~~

        "Wow, you look beautiful, Princess," Daphne, Rose's servant said in awe. Rose giggled and looked down shyly. Alexa nodded excitedly and agreed with her. Rose was wearing a one-shoulder dark red evening dress and her hair had been straighten. Her bedroom door cracked open and Seth walked into it. "Are you done?" he asked boredly. Rose turned herself facing him and his heart skipped a beat. 

           Seth is dazzled and he stared on her, up and down. Now, he realised why he did try to kiss her that night. She is gorgeous. "Seth?" Rose awaken him from his dream. Alexa and Daphne giggled when they realised that Seth was mesmerized by her beauty. They were proud as they're the one who helped her get dressed. Seth shook his head and he was back to reality. "Come on or we'll be late," he said and went out from the bedroom.

            Rose followed him from behind before her maids called for her, "Princess!" Rose turned herself towards them. "Good luck!" they said and showed her their thumbs. Rose laughed. "Thank you," she mumbled before walking out from her bedroom.

          The gala was held in the National Museum of Andorra. Rose and Seth were invited to do the the honors and cut the ribbon. Rose is thrilled as she had never done this before. All this time, she only watched the celebrity or important people to do the ribbon-cutting ceremony. Together, Rose and Seth cut the ribbon and officiated the gala.

      "Sire,since this is your first official reception since the royal wedding, you have to spare some time with the news photographers," a bodyguard whispered through Seth's ear. He nodded and leaned down to Rose who was standing beside him. "The press wanted to take our photos so smile properly and don't do any stupid pose," he muttered. Rose frowned and looked at him. "Did I ever do that?" she asked sarcastically. "Always," Seth nodded.