Twenty Nine: Being Fair

Chap dedicated to aya_gorgeous81 for reading and vommeting on this book. ♥

Not to mention, answering almost every message I post on my message board and leaving hilarious, heartwarming comments. ;)

She's a true Directioner ✌ and a Liam fan. ❤

Fan her because she's awesome.

Speaking of 1D, read @sharelleccb's fanfic, "This isn't a Dream". ♥

On the side is a picture of myself, eating a cherry.

It's also taken from my Beijing trip, and cherries are in season so my mom bought a bunch of them. :"">

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

❁ Kimberly Wales ❁

Another day, another nickel.

Rain is pouring hard today. Raining cats and dogs.

The weather is cold, I can feel it in my room so I turned off the air conditioning.

I checked the time and it's six in the morning.

*Groan*

School blues, everybody gets that.

I stood up to my feet, doing my daily routine and I am not feeling myself.

Lately, I've been having mood swings.

Maybe I'm bipolar. :O Oh no.

Weeks had passed but nothing's changed.

Except for the fact I have to stay every after class with Troy to clean the classrooms for a week, because we're grounded by Ms. Perry for destroying the lab the other day.

After that mail notice from two weeks ago, I never heard any *Ding* sounds from him eversince.

Not like I care!

Tyler is going to pick me up again.

I don't know why but he is acting strange too, sometimes.

I wore my uniform, finally one of it is washed, I wouldn't want to go to school with the dresses anymore.

Curse mom.

I should think about buying a pair of jeans and hide it. Hey, that could work. I wear dresses in going to school and change into my pants when I got there.

It would be a waste of money though, I'm saving up for a new phone.

This iPhone is the version one, and there's already 4S out on the market.

I scrambled down the halls, taking my knapsack with me.

Mom's in the kitchen, cooking something.. I don't want to know anymore.

I tried to tiptoe and escape through the door.

I was making baby steps to the door when--

"Good morning Kim!" She greeted perkily.

I'm caught.

Does she have a third eye somewhere or something?

"Morning." I replied, no choice but to sit on the chair in the dining hall.

"I made eggs--"

"I'm not hungry." I interrupted, raising my right hand, shaking it in a way to tell her that I don't wanna eat anything she made.

"You are so harsh to me. Look! It's in its perfect color and shape! Skipping meals isn't good for you, you know." Mom said, showing me the pan with two fried eggs that look very.. tantalizing to my eyes right now.