Chapter 13 - All The Way

Title says it all lol

Well, hello there again!! :)

Would just like to say thank you to all those who let me know their thoughts on my last msg to you all. You said you'd prefer to wait til I recovered everything. I got my techno sis onto it, she did what she could, there were still some bits missing but they were minor enough to write over. So finally, it's here :)

Ok, so the 1ST part of this chapter is the first scene of its kind in the story so far, and a pretty significant moment for them both. So it's no flash-in-the-pan moment, bear with me. And well, I'm playing with wattpad fire here by putting it with the rest of the story. I know on its own it would not get locked (I deliberately used none of those specific words AT ALL, so I know it wouldn't be), and I tamed it the hell up for this rating, like proper PG-fied it, but I think it suits it this way. I didn't even want to put a warning because it spoils that it's coming (ahem), but judging from the end of chappy12, how did you NOT think this would happen? Lol

But, in the interests of responsibility, certain things I won't FULLY (operative word here) describe, just indicate...so, you super-young-un's, skip to half way through this chapter...or where there's a double-spaced break in the text. Try and censor yourself PLEASE! Oh, and I'm a bit late on this song (I'm not a chart music kinda girl - song's in the side) but I only just heard it, The lyrics are PERFECT. I swear, if Malachy were a rockstar he would get his damn guitar out, strum, and sing the hell out of this song to Bree. For reeaal lol. It was uncanny how many parts of this song matched the sentiment of this chapter. I was like, whoa, perfect! 

Oh, and to the Darius fans, he's not in this chapter (sorry), so again...you know what to do if you don't wanna read the Malachy/Bree chappies...but Darius is a huge part of this story, (whether you like him or not) he's not done. I mean, he's not just gonna disappear after chappy11 which was the last time you saw him, okay? Relax people! 

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Some people are so afraid of being hurt, they'll pass up the chance to be happy."

.

                                      Chapter 13 – All The Way...

.

My robe was on the floor now pooled around my feet. It took what felt like nought-point-nothing seconds for him to hold me naked against him.

There we were, awash in an attraction too intense to ignore, with a quietly playing song I felt would have an everlasting link to this one moment, like a soundtrack of us. I didn't think I'd be able to listen to this song again and not think of this. Of him.

If it wasn't for the way he held me, the way his head bent forward to rest against mine, or the way he panted softly against me, seeing me completely bare in front of him, stripped of my robe, my facade, my restraint, I wouldn't even have realised I was naked.

I felt exposed in every way possible, unfamiliarly open, vulnerable and completely overcome. I didn't want to be so exposed, but I couldn't stop myself, my mind knew in this moment I couldn't be anything else. Goosebumps tickled my skin at his touch, and though I'd known a familiar intimacy once before, it also felt unfamiliar, but only because now it was with someone else.

His hands lay upon my face despite me lowering mine from his to take a moment and catch my breath from the intensity of the kiss I'd just broken, and I put my hands over his, holding them like a crutch. The touch felt as intimate as any touch could be, but I knew looking into his eyes right now would be too much. He couldn't hide anything in them right now, his need was just as potent as mine.