20 : The World's Funniest Home Twitcams

Totally just entered this story in 1D Summer Award thing and I'd really appreciate it if you guys vote for me when voting begins :D Do it for Hella (Harry and Ella) BAHA. That ship name isn't official yet :)

Dedicated to fabyv1 cause. . . HER COMMENTS WERE JUST SO FRIGGEN AMAZING! Thank you for your lovely comments xx

Small treat for you in this chapter. Vowed to never do it, but decided to give a shot.

Tell me what you think? You're all amazing xx

I'm leaving Thursday for Miami and won't be returning for 2 weeks or more. In that time I won't be uploading and I'm terribly sorry. I'll try and upload once more before I do, okay?

Sorry for any mistakes. Grade 8 - Ed Sheeran. Enjoy Harry's face. I am. . . 

E N J O Y ~ 

Chapter 20 : The World's Funniest Home Twitcams

Weird?

No.

Strange?

Possibly.

Unique?

Definitely.

Awkward?

Absolutely.

I mean, how many teenagers do you know create some sort of television show on twitcam? If that number is high, you have no life.

Thousands of people were watching as all ten of us made a fool of ourselves. Who cares? You only live once, right? Now she want a photo, you already know though. . . You only live once that's the motto, yeah YOLO!

Alright, so maybe I am the one with no life. At least I'm not in denial about it. First stage is acceptance. The second? I don't know, I'm not a therapist.

"Welcome back to The World's Funniest Home Twitcams! I'm your host Niall Horan and," grabbing his slice of pizza, he took a bite, "I've got food!"

I stared at him, shaking my head a moment before shoving him aside to get into the camera's view. Looking at myself on the screen, I smiled awkwardly and adjusted the beanie on my head I stole from Harry. "Well, let's begin. Shall we?" I winked, grabbing the bottle of whipped cream off the table. Placing it behind me out of view, I glanced around in search of Harry.

"Where did he go?" I wondered. The curly haired boy probably knows what's coming to him. It's just a little whipped cream! Sort of. . .

Dragging him out the bedroom, Louis had a large grin on his face. "The fans want to see your beautiful face, lad," he told him, making him sit to the left of me. After doing so, he fled to the other couch, sitting with the others.

I smiled, wagging my eyebrows at the camera. Liam's mentions went crazy with compliments on Harry.

"Hi, everybody!" Harry shouted, smiling from ear to ear.

Looking at him, I smirked. "The fans want to know if you like whipped cream."

He nodded slowly before meeting eyes with me.

Clutching the bottle behind me, I rubbed his face playfully, making him close his eyes. Pressing my finger against the nozzle, I lifted it upwards towards his face and sprayed it. He let out a small squeal, but allowed me to create a smiley face with the substance.