Swim

"Dude! What are you and Tia doing in the pool together?" Luke asked while walking out in his bright yellow spongebob trunks.

"Er, swimming." I answered sarcastically. Luke rolled his eyes.

"Well can you 'er, swim' somewhere else?"

"Er no. Where else am I supposed to swim? In the bath?"

"Guys, the pool is big enough for all of us." Arron said obviously avoiding a fight.

"Why don't you just go home Arron and not get involved." Luke replied which followed with an awkward silence.

"Luke, why are you throwing him out?" I asked.

"Why are you so bothered, I thought you hated each other. I'm gonna count to three and I expect you both out by the time I get to three." Luke said trying to keep calm.

"Dude what..."

"1. 2..." Luke started and I got out of the pool and stomped into the house, intentionally shoving past Luke. Why the heck was he acting like that all of a sudden? He has been trying to make us get along for years.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And he was all macho man and practically dragged me out of the pool!"

"So you were alone with Arron?" My best friend Maddie, short for Madeline, repeated for the fourteenth time. I've been counting.

"Will you listen to me Mads! He went all psycho on Arron and I for no reason whatsoever."

"You seriously don't know why Tia?" Maddie asked me shaking her head and throwing a skittle in the air trying to catch it in her mouth.

"What?"

"Okay. Luke is your big brother who obviously doesn't like you flirting with boys. Especially his best friend."

"I was not flirting with him."

"Tia, it is obvious you like him and it is obvious he likes you too. Do you really think Luke is going to like you two being alone together?"

"He doesn't like me Mads. But I understand. I'll go and speak to him." I said and walked to Luke's room.

"Knock knock." I said through his door.

"Go away." Luke whinged.

"Hey, I haven't done anything wrong Luke. What's wrong?" I asked him concerned.

"You like Arron." He said.

"What? N-no I do not like Arron pfft."

"Er, y-yeah you do. And I won't allow it."

"Dude. Even if I did like Arron which I don't. You can't control my relationships, it's my life."

"Whatever."

"Is that all you're going to say."

"Get out."

"Gladly. Jerk."

"What happened?" Maddie asked when I came back to my room.

"He acted like a jerk. I'm going to sleep now night Mads."

"Night Tia beer."

"By the way, you're cleaning all the skittles off of the floor."

"Goodnight." Maddie replied.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second chapter finito! I realy enjoy writing this a lot and would lov you forever if you vote and comment! The first to comment will receive a dedication, read, fan and virtual hug (only if the comment is nice).

This hasn't been checked for the warning so.....

XOXO