It's Not Like When Your Parents Marry That You'll Be Blood Related.

“Who was that?” Hayley asked as Jacob walked off when the bell rang. I couldn’t believe it. He was moving in to my house, now he’s at my school and sharing my locker! He’s over stepped way to many boundaries already and I haven’t even known him for 24hours.

“My, Erm . . . My stepbrother. Well, soon-to-be."

“Oh my god he’s hot. You do realise that every girl in this school is going to be all over him right?”

“Yeah, why would I care?” I muttered as I looked through my stuff thoroughly. Double checking that he hadn’t touched anything important.

“Well you know. It’s not like when your parents marry that you’ll be blood related, something could happen.” She leant against the locker next to mine and laughed down at me.

“Stop being so twisted Hay- Where the hell is it?!” I picked up my two notebooks and desperately looked for the third.

“Oh you don’t think . . . “Hayley trailed off but I knew exactly what she was saying.

“He wouldn’t dare.” I hissed, slamming the locker door shut and shoving the two books into my bag.

The warning bell rang and I walked off to homeroom, trying my best not to think about him as I got angrier by the second.

And to think that this prick is going to be living under the same roof as me.

Jacobs POV

Walk away run away I never want to see you again,

And to think that once I thought I knew you,

But you’re just doing things my father use to do.

Walk away run away I never want to see you again,

My heart wants nothing more but to forgive, but when.

Closing the notebook I slid it into my bag and said answered my name for roll call. “You’re new aren’t you?” The teacher asked.

No shit Sherlock.

“Yes.” I said bluntly. I heard the girls hushed whispers about me but decided to ignore them; I’ll only end up scaring them.

“Well that’s fantastic! Always nice to see a new face around." The women smiled at me and looked and darted her eyes around to make sure no one was looking at her before smirking at me suggestively.

Oh dear.

She turned her attention back to the rest of the class and I wondered where Charlie would be right now. She seems to be the type to break the rules. I wonder what she's like in bed.

My mind wondered off and I didn't even realise that the bell had gone off until the teacher had came and sat on the desk in front of me with her legs slightly apart - she was wearing a skirt if I hadn't already mentioned that.

"Something I can help you with?" I asked sharply. A tip for all you ladies out there. Act desperate all you're going to get is desperate.

"Actually there is." She swayed over to me and slowly traced her finger down my chest. I'm pretty sure I stared at it as if it was something from another planet.

"What are you doing women?" I spat at her.

"Aw, don't act like you don't want to baby." She came right next to my ear and whispered, "I know what you want."

That was it.

Standing up quickly I sent the teacher head first over the desk as she was bent to far over it.

"AHHH!"

Do not laugh Jacob; wait until you are out of the room.

I bit my lip to keep the laughter back and watched as she squirmed on the ground and when she finally got up I couldn't keep it in anymore. Not after seeing that thing hanging out of her bra.

"Hahahahah Oh my god!" She stared at me before realising her 'artificial help' needed some adjusting. Her cheeks went a deep red and she looked everywhere in my room but my face.

"Out of my class before I give you detention." She muttered.

"Whatever." I laughed as I walked out. Ah dear.

Pulling my timetable out of my back pocket I looked at it for my first period.

Right, Chemistry.

Charlie POV

Me, Hayley and Maisy all sat on the bench table with the sun beaming down on us and half of the male population in the year surrounding us. I was laughing at a joke that one of boys had cracked but I suddenly got the feeling that someone was watching me.

"Charlie, over there." Hayley poked me in my ribs and I turned to where she was pointing. Jacob had one foot on a tree and was looking at me. All the girls from all the years were giggling for him but yet his attention was still on me.

"What do you think he wants?" Maisy said.

"I don't know and I don't care." I muttered.

"Want me to sort him out Charlie?" One of the boys said. Tom I think his name was.

"No." I laughed. "He'll stop soon when he realises that he's wasting his time." With one last look I turned and paid no more attention to him.

Miranda POV

Looking down at the picture a tear splashed on the face of my 7 year old daughter. Things use to be so easy but now that Charlie understands more, I don't know what to do. I need to start acting like a mother should do for start though. She needs a home where things are stable and not all over the place and Mathew can help me with that.

I want nothing more than the best for my little girl and I'll do anything for her. Even if it meant giving my life. She has so much potential in life. If only she knew where to put it. The amount of times I lay awake at night and listen to her play on her guitar and sing. I know my baby girl is going to make it someday and I'm willing to do anything for her!

Jacobs POV

Swinging my leg over my bike I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

"Hello."

'Hey baby.'

"Stacey Ahaha how are you?" I smirked. One of my many encounters, if you know what I mean.

'I miss you.' She whined and I cringed slightly. And to think she thought I was trying to be 'kinky' when I taped her mouth shut.

"Awwww maybe I should make you feel better." She giggled like a hyena down the phone and gave me a time to go to her place and hung up.

Now to my 'new home.'