Chapter 44 - Its time!

I'm so pissed at myself -.- I deleted the already published one, and omg.... .____. Changing everything..

Stacy's POV

The BVB guys and my band were in the airport, the guys tour was already over. I swear this 2 months went by fast. Andy didn't want to leave, because he knew Blaze was still going to be here for another 2 months, and he thinks he'll do anything to take me back. Which won't work. At all.

"I don't want to leave you" Andy said, burying his face on my hair. I sighed and hugged him.

"Nothing will happen Andy, I promise" he gave me a kiss on the lips, we were about to deepen it when my phone started going off with messages. Making it do crazy. I groan and open my phone. Only to have a lot of messages from my dad. 7 wow.

D- Stacy you need to come to LA

D- Stacy hurry!

D- it's your mom!

D- she wants you here now!

D- I know you can't get here fast but please come as fast as you can

D- she's driving me crazy.

D- she's on fucking labor!

My eyes widen at the last message, not even thinking I went a brought a ticket to LA. The guys were looking at me like if I was crazy.

"My moms on labor and she wants me with her" they all gasp and nodded in understood. I quickly gave them all hugs and went to the plane that was already call. Andy and the rest of the guys came after. I didn't even bring my clothes. Fuck.

"Stacy calm down, we'll get there soon" my legs were shaking, and my hands were playing with each other.

"I just want to get there fast"

"Sleep and time will go by fast" I sighed and nodded, before giving Andy a kiss and put my head on his shoulder, drifting to a very not so good sleep.

*DREAM*

"Abriel, please stop" I plead, my 17 year old me, was curled into a tiny ball. While my ex-boyfriend was kicking me.

"Shut the fuck up, you whore!" He started punching me, in the face, me pleading him to stop, but it would only get worse. With one last kick, he stopped and left.

----

"Stacy wake up!" I heard Andy said, shaking my shoulder. I open my eyes and looked around, everyone was now picking their stuff and leaving. "What's wrong?" He's eyes full of worry. I shook my head.

"Are we here?" I said trying to change the subject. He nodded, he was about to say something but I cut him off by standing up and leaving the plane.

I didn't want Andy to know, what happens after he left. He didn't deserve to know. We'll probably he did because he is my boyfriend. But I didn't want it to come and hunt me again.

"Stacy?" Andy waved a hand in front of my face. "You okay?"

"Yeah, let's go" we called a cab, I was about to say the hospital, when Andy said the direction to his house.

"Why?"

"Because I want to leave me suit case and get something else" I nodded.

Andy's POV

I quickly went and left my suitcase, quickly grabbing my acoustic guitar.

"There" I said, when I got in the cab again. It quickly went to the hospital. Stacy started typing on her phone, probably with her dad. I won't blame her, if I ever had a sister or brother I'll be the same. But I'm the only child.