Chapter 3

When the girl you find insane,

Has trotted past your lane,

WIGGA you be hiding under your hood,

Platonic base of wood . . .

-theCrazyBitch

•¥•

CHAPTER 3: The Ladies

T R O I S :

Adrian

So, me being me, tried being ignorant to the cold, blatant curios gawks I was receiving from Kohl, I was- to say at least- the most shit pretender; I was looking everywhere like a lost noddy trying to look for Wally . . . But I knew- call it a gut instinct that he knew I was doing it purposely. Lets face it that's why I got an ungraded for drama. I looked lost myself.

Jake whom has seemed to notice the thick tension that couldn't even be sliced with a butter knife- heck even a Saw, clapped his hands and laughed- like a retarded seal, might I add. As of seeming he could rectify whatever awkwardness was prevailed . . . Me & Kohl shared a side glance, mentally asking- does he need to go mental hospital? Although that's when- Kohl took advantage of my ignorance by widening his eyes and trying to read me- I whipped my head and face palmed. Idiot he can read you- his mums a fortune teller.

Doofus! *Smack* Doofus! *Smack* Doofus-

"Dude why you beating your head" said a worried Jake.

I vigorously shook my head and my jock buddies, slowly retreated backwards- Kohl bumping in to a table than apologising to it. Candace- her name gives her no justice- strutted over to me with her cats trailing like lost puppies. Heck she was the shepherds man while they were her sheep. My other friends licked their lips, inviting them over- I would too . . . If I wasn't so frustrated.

She strutted over to me; heck she was very pretty- and hot. Like fiery than the sun. The boys watched in envy; the top cheerleader always saunters over to me, none of these girls ain't saints and I ain't exactly some priest to object. Getting a toothpick and jamming it in between my teeth- I put on a plastered smirk as she rubbed her snatch on my thigh.

Wow- Girl! Back it up . . . I have some dignity. Pushing her off slightly she turned a tinge of pink but covered it up. Whispering some very- seductive, yes seductive shit in my ear. Watching her eager face disintegrate in to a frown made me groan inside. Why am I denying?

Free sex opportunity! Ermaghard! She's gonna think I've turned for males and that's my reputation swishing down the hole. Groaning- melodramatically may I add- I gestured her to get up and she happily obliged. Oh god she's so preppy and really kinky, she had a handcuff with purple furry lines hanging out of her pockets- she loves role play and is a real kinky bitch.

She likes to be punished and ravished like a little Chinese girl, by her teacher. Why do I live like this . . . Why!

**

Bang! Bang! Bang!

"Master Adrian, your father has ordered me to awaken you" Bob, my butler requests.

"The power of sleep compels you to leave me the fuck alone! . . . And how many times do I have to tell you, you have full authority and permission to call me by just my name. Your like family!" I tell the old man wished he'd just go away.

"Young sir, if you do not wake up this instant I have gotten consent to barge through and spill some water on you! And make sure your flavour of this week is gone" he adds, peeving me off with these ridiculous nicknames my father has asked him to call me.