Chapter 25

Chapter 25

I am changing this opening section because I was not clear enough in the original message, and I apologise for that. 'A Bad Boy Stole My Bra' is no longer available on Wattpad, because it has been published internationally by various publishing companies and I am not legally able to distribute the material anymore. I sold my rights to do that.

I know a lot of people seem to think I'm greedy or cruel. Some of the words tossed around in my comments section have been quite hurtful, so I want to take the time to explain myself a little bit. It broke my heart to remove the book from Wattpad. I am guilty of choosing to publish it, when the opportunity arose. However, is there anyone here who would turn down that opportunity if it was presented to them? We love writing, we all dream of being published. Unfortunately, that choice did come with a compromise, and it meant that I was unable to share the book for free anymore. It was never about money. I didn't take it down to capitalise on the people who made me what I am today. I am just not legally able to share it anymore.

A lot of you are also quite angry as to why I've kept the shell of the book up, with empty chapters. I completely understand why it upsets you, and I'm sorry. I promise, I'm not trying to trick you or let you think that the book is still here. Ultimately, I kept it up because I'm unable to let it go. This book has been my biggest achievement in life. It means so fudging much to me (as Riley would say), and to see it disappear completely, without the chance of it ever returning to Wattpad would be so so painful. It holds the memories, all the comments (which I still read) and all the love I poured into it for five years. It boils down to me being a sentimental grasshole.

For the past couple of years, I've pretty much gone AWOL from Wattpad. I understand that you all feel abandoned, like I ditched you for the money and forgot where I came from. I'm really sorry that I've made you feel like that. Honestly? The main reason I disappeared from your feeds is because I didn't expect to receive the amount of anger that I did. When I saw how hurt people were, I didn't know how to handle it so I withdrew. I should have posted this explanation a lot sooner.

I guess, at the end of this apology, comes a promise. I'm here now, and I've kicked my grass into gear. If you have a message, about publishing, about anything, I will be there to respond.

The spin-off sequel has been released on Wattpad now: it's called THE ANTI DELINQUENT SYSTEM and it follows all of the same characters. It's about Chase's love story but Rilec, Joe, Dylan and Violet all feature heavily :)

This whole message is very emotional, oops.

However, alongside all the mushy good stuff, I also want to address the questions that I get asked a lot. 'A Bad Boy Stole My Bra' is published internationally. Your best chances of finding it are on Amazon- paperback and/or kindle, depending on where you live. I am published in five languages: English, German, French, Italian, and Indonesian. I'll let you know if any more pop up! If you have any questions about accessing the book or want to stay updated about my publishing, my Instagram and twitter are @abbsmb. I will reply!

I'll finish by saying thank you. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to publish, and everything I only ever dreamed of. I promise I haven't forgotten you, and I never meant to hurt you all. You've given me so much. I'm sorry for letting you down.

I love you all more than Minnie loves Mickey.

Cherry xx