That bad boy

"Austin, I'm not ready" I said bitting my lip nervous, me and him have been hooking up. He's the school 'Bad-Popular boy' and even though we hook up alot, nothing went in me. yet. if you know what I mean.

"Please, I need you" He wislered in my ear turning me on,

"You know you want too" He began sucking my neck, leaving little love bites making me moan, I grabed his hair and tugged it a little.

He made eye contact with me and instantly pressed his lips into mine,

"You taste so good" He said and pressed his body onto mine so there was no gap, I was now on the wall, we where in a closet at the school.

He sliped his tongue in me and licked all around making me a little wet, his hands where on my waist slowly rubbing it suductivly with his thumbs. He slid up my shirt and took it off, his hand went up to my bra strap and took it off aslo.

We always do this but I didn't want to go all the way with him, I'm not a virgin, but I love hooking up with him and if I'm not good enough he wouldn't want to do it any more. Okay I sound like a whore. but you get my point right?

  He kissed down my jaw line to my breast then began sucking on one nipple while his hand massaged the other, he bit it making me moan, my hands explored his hair, He switched to the other nipple then his hand went down, lower and lower.

We never went this far, I jerked him off and sucked him , but ussualy he doesnt do anything to me, he gave me hickys a did stuff to my breast but never touched or even fingered me down there.

He lifted my leg and sliped his hand on my thigh, making it go higher until it was under my skirt, he came back up to my neck and sucked it and his hand grew closer to my vagina. He put one of his fingers right next to it, not on it, just next to it, teasing me. I got more wet as he did so. I felt his finger push my panties aside , but he still didn't touch it. I tugged his hair growing more impacient. He slowly moved his finger around it, not touching it.

"Austin" I moaned.

"Please," I moaned again.

"I thought you weren't ready baby" He said softly.

"Please" Was all I could say.

he kept on sucking my neck then put my leg down, fuck.

"Austin," I said a little upset.

"Lay down" He smirked, and I did as told.

He layed ontop of me, I felt his hard member grow harder. His lips met mine, and we kissed roughly. My hand went down to his member but he stoped me,

I was confused.

"Today, I'm making you feel good" He moaned softly.

He kissed his way down my chest to the top of my skirt then pulled it off, leaving me in my underwear only.

He looked me in the eyes then pushed my panties to the side again, He staired at me with lust then licked his lips. He bent down a little then layed on the floor, getting ready to taste me.

He stoped right as soon he was about to start, "You should know that-"

He began, he licked me , making me more wet, "I'm a tease" He finished

he kept on eating me out, his tognue entered me and sucked around, licking up my cum,"Mmm, babbbyy" He stuck one finger in and thrusted it slowly. I layed my head back and cluntched my fist, this felt so good. He thrusted his finger faster then added another one, "I'm going to make you wetter" He began and added another finger, He moaned as I cummed a little more

"You taste so good," He said, I grabbed his hair and pulled it a little rough.

"you like it rough ehh?" He asked while taking out one finger and thrusting the two into me harder.

"Au-Austin" I moaned.

"Like that?" He did it deeper.

"Uh. yes. Austin" I moaned louder.

right before I hit my climax he pulled his fingers out then licked them seductivly and watched me,

"Put this on for me babe" He gave me a condom. I quickly got up and unzipered his pants, he grew since last time. which was just three weeks ago. I stroked his member a little then put the condom on,

"Baby, lie back down" He said sweetly. I did as told.

He layed down ontop of me and crashed his lips into mine, he massaged my breast, and his tongue entered my mouth, "Austy" I began, "Please," I started. "I need you"

"What baby?" He said teasing me.

"I want yo-" His member entered me making me stop my sentence. his lips crashed into mine,

his big member went in and out of me faster and faster, he grabed my hips and jamed into me harder and deeper, I bit his big soft lip making him smile, "You feel so good inside of me" I moaned. "Faster" I wispered inbetween the kiss, and he did as told, he broke the kiss and stood up a little, he grabbed my hips and thrusted faster and faster, pushing his member harder in me each time.

"Your so tight Y/N"

My nails entered his back as my climax was about to hit, "Uhh, yea, baby" He moaned as his thursting grew slopy.

"Fuck, Austin" I moaned and closed my eyes as our liquids escaped us both at the same time.

"I thought you weren't ready?" He winked and pulled out of me.

"Your just such a turn on, I couldn't resist."