Fallen Secrets

"Ayden! Ayden over here!"

I turn my head at the call of my name to see my aunt Anora waving frantically at me from the opposite side of the terminal. With a smile and wave of my hand I let my aunt know I heard her loud and clear, struggling to make it across to the other side with my luggage dragging me to almost a crawl I finally arrive in the comforting arms of my aunt.

"Oh baby I've missed you! how are you feeling? are you hungery?.."

before I could be bombarded with anymore questions I just answered her with a simple fine thank you.

"well welcome to London! I have your room all set up and ready for you, I bought all your favorite foods!"

"thank you aunt Anora, that's really sweet" I sounded as dead as my spirit

"look I know what happened with your parents is tragic, I loved my baby sister to pieces! But with this incident I've learned that life is to short to let anything stop you from living, I mean what would your mom and dad say if they saw you now?"

"mom would probably smack me upside the head and say 'smile and enjoy every minute of these' while dad would try making a funny joke to get a giggle out of me" I smiled looking back on the memories of my parents!

"here you go" my aunt handed me this rectangle blue and white card that had the word Oyster plastered on it, I took it with a confused gaze holding in fornt of my face then looking directly in my aunts face with the silent question of 'what the fuck is this?' 

with a soft chuckle at he expersson my face was holding my aunt explained that its a card you put money in to ride the overground, undergroud, and buses through town. Again with the silent question of how much was on this card already my aunt answered with 100 pounds (pounds = $$$) 

we were exiting Hethrow Airport and heading to Straford, Oxford street, through the underground tubes (subways) in London. I never realized how HUGE this city was, it feels like there are cities within a city here! while hoping on the train my aunt pointed out vital things to know so I can fin my around the city, she should me the map and how its color coded and has the name of ever station and place, she pointed out where the map was on the train so I know where I always am and she also point out that the train has a moving sign that tells you what station its at, going to, and where it terminates at. With in the 45 minute tube ride to Stardford I got the just of how everything works around here. 

As the tube came to a screeching halt a voice spoke announcing our arrival at embankment station and to mind the gap between the train and the platform. With a flood of people fell out of the train as an equaling amount entered, reading the signs we followed the arrow the indicated the way out which took three flights of stairs and a freakishly vertical escalator.