[9]

Kate-

"Alright, today we'll be talking about dynamics. How soft or loud a sound is, for example if I do this," Harry says while hitting the keys of the piano harshly, making a horrible loud sound. "It would be loud."

This time he gently places a finger on one note, "and this would be soft, or quiet."

He steps away from the piano and leans against his desk. A small moment of silence passes by before a speaks.

"And what your assignment will be, is to record something that is loud and quiet. It can't be your voice or a musical instrument." He explains. I quickly write down the assignment information. I raise my hand, he looks at me as a small smirk appears on his lips.

"Kate," he licks his lips.

"When will this be due?" I ask him, he stares at me for a brief second.

"By next Thursday." He says before clasping his hands together. "Alright, that's a wrap up."

I grab my books and wait for everyone to leave so I could speak to Harry. I stand next to his desk as he stuffs papers into his already overfilling binder.

"Don't you need to clean that out?" I ask while pointing at the binder. He ignores my comment and puts it in a bag next to my feet before looking up, his face inches away from mine.

"Can I help you, Kate?" He stares at me before taking a small glance at my lips.

"Uh, yeah." I clear my throat. "Is there lesson today?"

He ponders for a second, "I don't think so...unless you want to."

"N-No, I'm fine. It was alright last time, it's just-"

"Are you saying I didn't make you feel good last night?" He cuts me off, getting dangerously close to me. My eyes widen as he corners me against the wall.

"You're saying that you didn't like how I fingered you last night, hm?" He smirks as I clutch my books against my chest tightly.

"I-I just-"

"How about I'll show you how good I can really make you feel, baby." His husky voice whispers in my ear. A shiver runs down my back at his voice as he chuckles softly.

"Tonight at five, tell your mom that you have a lesson and you're sleeping over at a friends." He steps away from me and reaches for his bag, his hand already on the door knob before he turns around.

"I'll be waiting," he winks before exiting the room as I'm still clutching onto my books. I let out a large sigh before sliding down the wall. Oh my god.

-

"Another lesson?" Mom asks while finishing cutting up her famous chicken sandwich in four pieces.

"Yep," I sigh while grabbing a piece from the plate.

"I can't wait to listen to you play on the spring concert." She smiles at me while wiping the counter. I almost choked on my food.

"Concert?" I ask as calmly as possible.

"Well yeah, the one you have every year." She says.

"Oh yeah, that one, right." I laugh awkwardly. I take my last bite before wiping my hands.

"I'll be staying at a friends house this weekend, hope you don't mind." I tell her while walking up the stairs.

"No, I don't mind. As long as you enjoy your time and are happy." She assures me before I enter my room. Yeah, I'll definitely enjoy my time. I grab a bag and put clothes in for the next two days. My phone vibrates as I open up the message.