Prussia Oneshot

I watched as the albino German pestered Austria at the meeting and I slightly smiled knowing what was going to happen "I'll take my anger out through the piano!" He announced as he stomped over to a piano that no one saw "Kesesese what a loser!" I shook my head and snickered "Bullying people isn't awesome Prussia it's lame" He playfully glared at me "If I do it then it's awesome, you should know that better then anyone, seeing as you're always around me" He said with a flirty wink. I smacked the top of his head none too lightly "Keep it in your pants albino" He made a groan of pain and sat down at his seat mumbling about how un-awesome I was being. The meeting went on as usual with England and France fighting, Germany trying to make them shut up, Japan ignoring it all, and Canada being ignored. Then I got this chill and looked toward Prussia seeing him stare at me until I looked at him. He tore away his gaze and blushed, which made me blush. The meeting got boring and I looked around until I felt a gentle hand of my shoulder.

"How about we ditch these losers and go drinking Marin?" I nodded smiling cause he knew that I was bored. We looked left and right to see that no one even glanced at us as we slipped out the door and headed outside. Prussia was quiet and that REALLY worried me, so I looked to see him with a light blush and I smiled and laced our fingers together as we walked. He seemed pleased and whispered an soft "Awesome" which made me smile wider knowing that he liked me holding his hand. He stopped and I looked at him confused "Gilbert this isn't a bar" I looked up at the restaurant's fancy sign. He nodded "I know, I just thought we should do something different. That's all" I nodded and we walked in, and a waitress in a skimpy skirt walked over and checked him out. "What can I do for you" She put emphasis on him, which I knew had two meanings. 1) She didn't care that I was there and wouldn't acknowledge me 2) She was a whore and wanted nothing more than to bed him. He leaned close to her face like he was going to kiss her and said "You can get me and my date a table" She glared at me and whined "I mean't me and you~ not you and........her" I smiled sweetly to her "You realized your manager is behind you, right?" She turned and came face-to-face to a mean looking old woman who just pointed to the door "Leave. Miss, sir, please follow me" The ex waitress huffed and stormed out, and the lady brought us to a secluded booth in the far corner. "Is this what you wanted mister Beilschmidt?" He nodded "This is cool, so you can go now" She nodded slightly and walked away hastily. I looked at him and he smirked "I need to tell you something Marin" I looked at him expectantly. He shook his head "close your eyes." I did so and I heard him move, I went to ask what he was doing but his arms wrapped securely around me, then a warmth on my lips. My eyes flew open and there I saw Prussia kissing me, eyes closed and body relaxed. I copied him and closed my eyes feeling very content in his embrace. When he drew back we whispered in unison "That was awesome"