Chapter 3

And yes I swear I tried to explain everything...Well the words sometimes aren't enough. How could I actually explain the whole situation between me and him? I mean like since the first time I saw him in the class something different was going on between the two of us.I am not sure what but it's really mysterious.I don't know why but I can feel him playing with my feeling every time. I don't know what to do. And of course I don't want to admit that I like him, because I don't. I just like the whole situation.Nothing more, I guess.

"Hellooo, Ali, you there?"Maria waves in front of my face.

"I'm here."I tell her sticking my tongue out.

"Continue, then."She demands.

"Look it's not only that he stares at me, many things have happened as well."I said looking away. "What do you mean?" I can feel the worry tone of her voice.

"It's kinda hard to explain, when I was in the first year of junior high school, my cousin was always talking about how much he hates him, so as being a little girl I hated him too. But this hatred did not last long because a weird question was playing in my mind all the time. Like every time I walked in front of him he didn't even look at me, never back then I didn't care at all about what he was doing. However, now that I will be 16 I realize more and more things about the situation.You remember the time when the teachers were on strike, right?"Maria nods. "Well I don't know if you noticed but when we entered the class he stared at me with judge and mystery. And to tell the truth I was about to pee on myself, I have never, ever been frightened that much." I pause to gulp. "Ugh, the next days or even months were going pretty good but I never realized the details. By the details I mean how he talked when he was staring at me, how the pupils of his eyes were getting larger when he was staring at me and the many times of when he actually was standing close to me when he was teaching in the class. I had noticed that many times he tried but every time he failed. I remember the time when my back was hurting and I wanted to stretch but I didn't realize that he was behind me so I hit accidentally his belly. I know. Awkward.  Another time was when we had to use the subway for going to some museum where he was standing behind me and when I say behind me I mean that my back was on his chest and that continued for 5 minutes. I was begging it to stop. I am glad that there were the senior guys and hadn't realize what was going on because things wouldn't be so right, right now. Styles, didn't even bother at all, then he asked George, you know back then I was with him.."What's up George, is everything good?" with his full ironically tone."

"Wow, I don't know what to say I above surprised. It's like a fan fiction."She said while her mouth was open.

"Yeah, it's not."

"Don't tell me that more things have happened!"Maria yells.

"Shush girl! Um well, yeah few more "accidents" have happened."I say while I blush.

"You gotta be kidding me!"

"I am not! Okay so do you remember when our schedule was changed so I had to find you and the rest of the girls to tell you that we had to do Maths that time?" "Yeah." Maria says. Well guess who I bump on." "Oh God."She says with surprise.

"Aha, so to sum up many things have happened like he has winked at me, he has touched my hand and that means that we were holding each other. That was when we were in class but nobody really understood what was going on. So, yeah, that's it."I say while I take a sip of water from my bottle.

"I am clueless I don't know what to say."Maria says.

"You don't have to say anything..This story is just a mystery that we don't know if ever we will solve it." I say looking away.

Maria was listening...Breathe taken but still listening. She was super surprised.She couldn't believe. I think she mostly have a "Picture of a fan fiction" in her head...But it wasn't. Unfortunately it was reality. It was my fucked up life. She was trying to explain this whole situation but I totally got that it can't be explain.She wants to believe that this thing was going to stop soon.Even though I know that it would be better... I didn't want it to be over. I liked this kind of game. It was ours.Only we could understand the way it was working. Eve keeps on calling him "Guardian Angel". She believes that I have this hold on him. Maybe I was a dusty memory or something from his past that couldn't control. But we were in a game of fate. I always wanna know what's in his mind. He always knows what is going on with my brain. And that gets me so much. I enjoy it most of the time. I had to make him know I want him in my life.Or at least to give a shot...I haven't even read the cover of the book but I wanted to know the end. Soon I'd realize that I wasn't alone. Someone else was going to enter to this story... I thought it would be careful because in a way it was. But nothing lasts forever and... No one could ever guess that even she would be so against me at the first place. But even worst... Later she got against...him ..The worst part of all...

**

You know, to be honest this damn situation keeps on making me feel like I have nothing left. I got carried away before I even noticed. I could not keep it inside anymore.He liked me... That had nothing to do with past ghosts or memories or just instincts. It was just him liking me/ For a reason that I'll never understand. But... Why?? I keep on asking. Why? Why me?? What was wrong with me? My first thought. Not what was wrong with him. But what was wrong with me. I was curious how was going to get through of this... Almost every day my eyes catch him staring at me. So judgmental and serious. But with his dark green eyes sparkling. I could never even imagine what the hell is he thinking. His face travelling at hell. The fact that sometimes he forgets who is he. Sometimes even I forget the distance between my desk and his desk. But I am aware of what I'm doing. I'd never expose our game by telling out loud "Come Back And Love Me"... Just to be clear... I don't expect anything. I just want his support so I can go on. The fact that he reads me quicker that I even do. It's like a panic attack sometimes...Like I can't even BREATHE.

But as they say sometimes you gotta just take things for what they are and appreciate them, not try to label them or even explain them. Explanations take the out of it..you know?