Chapter 1 (Pool time)

Ambria P.O.V

I sighed happily and hugged my pillow closer. "I love you" I whispered to my bed. We had a amazing relationship me and my bed.

"I love you too"

I squealed as large ass body suddenly squashed me pushing me into the mattress.

"Oh my gosh Blaze what the hell have you been eating? Get off of me you fat ass!" I yelled angrily.

He chuckled deeply and lifted off me using his arms but didn't move off me completely. I flipped to my back and glared up at him.

"Morning cupcake." He grinned widely. I punched him lightly on his chest giving him my worst glare. He'd stumbled into my room at three this morning and flopped down on my bed scaring the living crap out of me. Of course in his drunken state he didn't notice and just started stripping his clothes off before crawling into bed and snuggling up to me.

It wasn't uncommon for him to find him in my bed but he knew it pissed me off when I saw him drunk. I hated seeing him drunk he wasn't't the Blaze I loved and knew. He'd been drinking alot more lately not to mention turning into a complete man whore.

I was turning 18 next week and I didn't want him drunk for my big day. He promised he wouldn't be but with the way he'd been acting lately I wasn't so sure.

I sighed and shoved him off me and headed for a shower.

Yesterday my mom told me Lee was coming back for my birthday. I'd stormed out the room and broken about everything in my room.

A part of me never wanted to see Lee again and another part craved to see him.

He'd been my best friend besides Blaze and I had loved him dearly. He'd been a consent thing in my life since I could remember. That was still I turned 13. I had just started that awkward teen stage and but I had been completely happy. That was till he told me he was leaving.

He'd given me a small box kissed my forehead and left. I cried for hours apon hours and no one could help me calm down not even Blaze. It had hurt so much that he'd left me. Had I done something wrong? Why didn't he want me anymore. I was his princess he told me so.

Best friends were suppose to be there for you forever weren't they? Blaze has.

So as they years went by and he never returned I grew rebellious. When I hit 15 I hit pubrity and boy did I hit it. I had a whole lot of curves and I wasn't afraid to show them. When I was sixteen I got into a huge fight with my parents over the tattoo on my shoulder and dyed some bright blue highlights in my hair.

I had four tattoo's in total now and two piercings. Blaze was furious when he found out I got my tongue pierced and ignored me for two days when he saw my belly ring. He said I was just making it harder for him to keep the boys away. I'd flipped him off and told him maybe I didn't want them away.

He of course flipped his shit and went on a rampage but I didn't care.

I was turning 18 soon and would leave this place and all these overprotective males and go explore the world. Though I loved everyone, my parents, Blaze and even Lee. I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't take anymore hurt. I knew Blaze would find his mate and leave me just like Lee did. So I was going to leave first.

I sighed as the warm water crashed over my body soothing my tense muscles. When I got out I pulled my hair into a high pony tail and pulled on my bright neon pink bikini. I grabbed a beach towel from under my sink and walked out my bathroom to see Blaze still laying on my bed.

I ignored him still upset at him for getting drunk last night and coming into my room. He knew I hated seeing him like that yet he still did. I ignored him and walked downstairs. I squealed in surprise as my legs were suddenly attacked.