Chapter 3

"Mind if we come in. Just trying to meet all the crew."

I stood there awkwardly looking back at all the shocked faces of the girls. Shocked or dumbfounded, I'm not exactly sure. Luckily, Sadie jumped in from behind me and immediately took control of the situation. She quickly swung the door out of my hands and I rushed to the corner to stay completely out of everyone's way.

"Hello, fancy seeing you here. Sure you can come in," Sadie said as bubbly as ever. She opened the door wide and motioned for the boys to enter our room. As five gorgeous men practically glided in, I swear I heard five hearts stop. Then Louis broke through the moment of silence, "so, what are your names? Where're ya from?"

He had this genuine smile that I'm sure could make any girl swoon. Oddly enough, Sadie, the usual suspect to answer a question first, was speechless. Great, now there was pressure on the rest of us to speak up. The silence felt like an eternity luckily Samantha quickly jumped in.

"Um, my name is Samantha. I'm from Lac-Saint-Joseph, Quebec. Practically the smallest town there."

"Cool. And to avoid another awkward silence why don't we just ask you individually? You are?" Harry asked as he gestured to Bonnie.

"Oh, yeah. I'm Bonnie and I'm also from Lac-Saint-Joeseph."

"Then I'm guessing you two are best friends or something?" Harry asked after shaking and fixing his hair.

"Best friends is a slight understatement but yeah." Bonnie then looked to me and I quickly shook my head hoping no one would take notice to me. Sadly, once everyone followed her gaze, everyone's eyes were on me. I looked probably like a mouse being backed into a corner by a lion.

"No worries, babe. We don't bite," Zayn said reassuringly. I believe I was visibly shaking and making a huge fool of myself.

"Well, I'm Sadie. I was born in New York City." I couldn't describe the gratitude I owed her, right now.

"My god, so you lived in New York City?" Louis exclaimed. He seemed pretty excited to learn about the Big Apple.

Then Liam glanced around the room landing on Lila, "where are you from?"

"I'm from Ponce in Puerto Rico. And friends call me Lila."

Now the room hesitantly landed it's gaze on me. I had avoided this long enough so I spit out all the statistics.

"I'm Keigan and I'm from Cheyenne. It's the capital of Wyoming."

"Well that wasn't so hard now was it?" Louis asked with a smile. Which only made my embarrassing moment seem even more pathetic.

"Well we'd best be off. Tons more crew to meet and you all must rest up, we suppose," Liam said as he, Louis, Harry, and Zayn exited. Then I looked around the room for a specific blonde head of hair, until my breath was caught in my throat because he was standing right in front of me.

"Don't worry, we all get a little overwhelmed sometimes. Nothing to be embarrassed about." Then Niall followed the rest of the boys lead out the door. Once it closed, I suddenly released the breath I had been holding.